Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

8 minutes ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

What the hell was going on for Sheffield United in 2018-19? Wages nearly twice the annual turnover! 

Villa too. Championship income but presumably PL wage bills.

7 minutes ago, Mike said:

:lol: Is this intentional?

Watching the reaction on film after the still, sounded to me as if the photographer (or whoever they are talking to) set it up. The willingness to involve ‘us’ in such pranks/jokiness is just the most wonderful illustration of the current relationship with the fanbase. I love it. 

Edited by Coffee_Johnny

3 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

If it isn't then Miggy is worryingly enthusiastic about showing people the apple he's eating (based on the vid). 

? perhaps his English is that good and he believes an apple a day keeps the dropping away? 

:coat:

Hi, I am conducting research for my Masters degree at Leeds Beckett University looking at the positive impact the new ownership has had on NUFC attendances and the reasons why there is now a high demand for tickets. This is to compare it against Mike Ashley's ownership to showcase the impact how positive shareholder relationships in the eyes of fans regarding communication, transparency and investment can create positive fan consumption of games. I am a fellow season ticket holder myself so no questions are aimed regarding sports washing and would appreciate all response! please click the link below if you are interested, should take no longer than 10 minutes.

Cheers 

Euan

https://leedsbeckettsport.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_4YnjmC72nzw3o22

At Texas A&M University, where my daughter went, they started a 5K fun run inside the football stadium - Called "Run the Ramps".

You run a 5K through the concourse levels as well as up/down the access ramps between levels. 

It wouldn't be possible for SJP as the stadium wasn't built to have continuouos access between stands, but its a really fun event.

Runners-1200x800.jpg

NWOAT post cos I wasn't sure where to put it but, fuck, for all the talk about how much we may or may not progress in the league - I feel like we've barely talked about the cups. Imagine a fucking proper cup run. Providing we're miles away from relegation and not likely to challenge for 4th, we could really do something in one of the cups. It's got to be a priority this season. 

Imagine Joelinton ramming in a winner at Wembley. I think I'd physically burst. 

On 15/07/2022 at 17:03, Euan Stephenson said:

Hi, I am conducting research for my Masters degree at Leeds Beckett University looking at the positive impact the new ownership has had on NUFC attendances and the reasons why there is now a high demand for tickets. This is to compare it against Mike Ashley's ownership to showcase the impact how positive shareholder relationships in the eyes of fans regarding communication, transparency and investment can create positive fan consumption of games. I am a fellow season ticket holder myself so no questions are aimed regarding sports washing and would appreciate all response! please click the link below if you are interested, should take no longer than 10 minutes.

Cheers 

Euan

https://leedsbeckettsport.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_4YnjmC72nzw3o22

Moved to this thread, Euan.

2 minutes ago, xLiaaamx said:

Granted, the one in my memory was almost certainly someone just baiting for comments 

Sorry I can appreciate its might be a common thing, I'm defo not here baiting for comments, just need honest toon fan responses for a new field of research

18 minutes ago, xLiaaamx said:

Isn't this like the third or 4th dissertation someone has done on our ownership since October on here? [emoji38]

I mean, it is a pretty big deal. It's not that surprising that our takeover is popular among students, is it? 

1 hour ago, Euan Stephenson said:

Sorry I can appreciate its might be a common thing, I'm defo not here baiting for comments, just need honest toon fan responses for a new field of research

I’m impressed your Uni leverages Qualtrics for your studies. Survey was slightly ambiguous, what’s your hypothesis and what outcomes are you looking to illicit?