Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

2 hours ago, FCB said:

Was in a pre-season game so don't think it was him 

Seems like all the allegations on the player stem from a twitter post from someone this morning saying expect big news on this player later today. Also his age (29) matches the report in the paper. Guess I'll leave it there for now 

16 minutes ago, gazza ladra said:

Of course, they will. As essential to them as black and white stripes are to Newcastle. 

Only three of the 11 clubs that City Group own have kept their original colors/haven’t changed their second kit to the baby blue. So not a shocking question to ask or anything. :lol: 

12 minutes ago, cubaricho said:

Only three of the 11 clubs that City Group own have kept their original colors/haven’t changed their second kit to the baby blue. So not a shocking question to ask or anything. :lol: 

Those clubs aren’t as historic and their kits aren’t as iconic as the pink jerseys are for Palermo fans. It’s no biggie for Metrostars to change their name and colors. They’re a big deal in Sicily. (Probably the second favorite club on the island, after Juve. /snark)

4 hours ago, elbee909 said:

Yeah, if I supported a North London premier league team I wouldn't want to speculate either.

Supposedly not us. I’d quite like this site to stay operational though so speculation would be bad :lol: