Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Guest neesy111

The two Robbie's on NBCSN are good.

In general I think American sports pundits are better than british sports pundits, not scared to offend anyone.

The two Robbie's on NBCSN are good.

In general I think American sports pundits are better than british sports pundits, not scared to offend anyone.

That's cos so many of the pundits are mates with managers and players. You should look up some Eamon Dunphy quotes if you're looking for someone not afraid to offend anyone :lol:

Can't stand Jake Humphries! Obnoxious prick. Always has been, ever since he was on my TV as a kid. Ruined CBBC for me  :huff: 

Not too many pundits around stand out to be easy to listen too/watch, and generally offer something interesting to say. I don't find Jermaine Jenas too annoying. Liam Rosenior speaks quite a bit of sense when he's been on The Debate. As said Ferdinand, Lampard are decent enough, stick McManaman in there too from BT.

Don't see enough of Roy Keane, always liked him.

Chris Sutton used to boil my p*ss, not so much now. Robbie Savage has his moments, but generally repeats stuff that others have just said.

Paul Ince, Michael Owen, Dion Dublin, Geoff Shreeves, Dennis Wise, Craig Bellamy are all fully fledged w*****s though.

Can't remember his name, but was a Welsh coach previously at Stoke with Hughes on the Debate the other day - thought he was a stand out knobhead.

Absolutely! Jake Humpries has to be the biggest prick on television, and not just in England! He's makes jokes that only he finds funny. He's demeaning toward the pundits who actually played the game. Ginola once called him a wanker live on the air. Really hope Gerrard slaps him upside the head the next time he mentions the slip. My brother said he was an odious little twat when he covered F1 aswell.

Guest firetotheworks

And yet he's the only pundit who's been balanced regarding us.

:thup: One of the few that cuts through the PFM bullshit as well.

And yet he's the only pundit who's been balanced regarding us.

:thup: One of the few that cuts through the PFM bullshit as well.

He's not a pundit, though. He's the presenter. Humpries comes from the Michael Cole school of broadcasting.

Lampard is currently my favorite. Rio's okay, but can take things very personal. Caragher is the opposite of that. I like him because he's honest. Henry's good when he's talking over a replay because he's very intelligent when it comes to the game, however, he gets caught up in trying to be cool and jokey too much. Ian Wright can be too nice, would like to hear him unfiltered. Didi Hammann is quite good.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-scotland-south-scotland-43153830

A Scottish Championship club is facing a selection headache after its reserve goalkeeper was hit by a runaway cow.

Queen of the South's Sam Henderson, 19, hurt his shoulder in the incident on his father's farm.

First choice goalkeeper Alan Martin is out with a thigh injury with Jack Leighfield standing in.

Henderson was on the bench for last weekend's draw with Morton and was expected to do the same against Dunfermline on Saturday.

However, the accident has meant he is facing a race to be fit.

Regular number one Martin is expected to be out for five to six weeks which meant Leighfield played at the weekend.

That saw youth team keeper Henderson promoted to the bench last Saturday.

He was expected to take the same spot for the clash with Dunfermline this weekend which is vital to the Dumfries side's promotion play-off hopes.

The club confirmed Henderson had been struck by a cow and injured his shoulder and was now an injury doubt.