Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Guest firetotheworks

I wonder at what point we'll just stop watching. That Budweiser advert from a few years ago might end up being a reality and we might still be wondering. I really hope that there's a point where it turns people cold and they have to rein it in and market how football's gone back to its roots, even if it does just mean that they've reduced the corporate section or stopped having a Twitter panel for VAR decisions.

Aye, bet season ticket holders of clubs will be well up for having a game taken away from them to be played in a half empty stadium in Chicago.

Dear me. Game's going.

It’s pretty deplorable, but you’re nuts if you think the matches wouldn’t be well-attended.

I wonder at what point we'll just stop watching. That Budweiser advert from a few years ago might end up being a reality and we might still be wondering. I really hope that there's a point where it turns people cold and they have to rein it in and market how football's gone back to its roots, even if it does just mean that they've reduced the corporate section or stopped having a Twitter panel for VAR decisions.

The market they’re aiming at means this won’t happen unfortunately. Take games to USA, Far East, Australia, etc and they’ll make a fortune. I don’t see this stopping any time soon either, 25 years and it’s just getting worse.

Guest firetotheworks

The market they’re aiming at means this won’t happen unfortunately. Take games to USA, Far East, Australia, etc and they’ll make a fortune. I don’t see this stopping any time soon either, 25 years and it’s just getting worse.

Yeah. If people stopped going to matches though, then we're talking.

SOMEONE IS SAYING SOMETHING I FIND A BIT WEIRD ON TWITTER I MUST GET ANGRY ABOUT THIS RATHER THAN JUST NOT READ IT. THEN I MUST GET SOME MONEY PRINTING AN ARTICLE ABOUT IT ON A NEWSLETTER AS IF THAT IS NEWS TO BAIT SOME CLICKS THE HORROR

Seriously, love Southall's twitter, obviously that's a bit of a left turn from his usual giving a platform to mental health / trans rights / disability advocacy it usually is but honestly who gives a shit.  Media clickbaiting with tales of 2 people getting upset on twitter needs to be banned

SOMEONE IS SAYING SOMETHING I FIND A BIT WEIRD ON TWITTER I MUST GET ANGRY ABOUT THIS RATHER THAN JUST NOT READ IT. THEN I MUST GET SOME MONEY PRINTING AN ARTICLE ABOUT IT ON A NEWSLETTER AS IF THAT IS NEWS TO BAIT SOME CLICKS THE HORROR

Seriously, love Southall's twitter, obviously that's a bit of a left turn from his usual giving a platform to mental health / trans rights / disability advocacy it usually is but honestly who gives a shit.  Media clickbaiting with tales of 2 people getting upset on twitter needs to be banned

Dude, it's people getting their jollies dressing up like babies.  Back in the day people used to keep that shit to themselves.