Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

I know plenty on here have been around Europe and further afield watching some random games so was just looking for a bit help regarding tickets in Germany. I'm going to head to Dusseldorf in March for a long weekend and the way the fixtures have worked, it looks like I'll be able to take in 3 games:

15.03.19 - B. M'Gladbach v Freiburg

16.03.19 - Schalke v Leipzig

17.03.19 - Leverkusen v Werder Bremen

Has anyone been to any of those grounds, and how easy/difficult is it to get hold of tickets? I've looked on Schalke website for the Saturday game and it's saying I'm restricted (presumably members etc first).

I know plenty on here have been around Europe and further afield watching some random games so was just looking for a bit help regarding tickets in Germany. I'm going to head to Dusseldorf in March for a long weekend and the way the fixtures have worked, it looks like I'll be able to take in 3 games:

Has anyone been to any of those grounds, and how easy/difficult is it to get hold of tickets? I've looked on Schalke website for the Saturday game and it's saying I'm restricted (presumably members etc first).

Not been to any of those but have been to Dortmund and going again in a few weeks. I've been on Schalke's website in the past and have seen tickets on general sale. BVB have a page which tells you which dates tickets go on general sale, maybe Schalke do as well. The advantage of these tickets is that you get free travel on trams, buses, metro, regional trains (basically everything apart from the high speed trains) until 3am the following morning, so free to get from Düsseldorf and back.

The issue with Leverkusen is that you wouldn't have free travel from Dusseldorf as they come under different transport regimes. Don't know about Gladbach.

Last time he did this he quit apparently :lol:

Surely he won't quit over this :lol: :lol:

You'd be pissed off as a Leeds fan, after all these barren years, if this is all it takes to make the manager quit.

if this is all it takes for him to quit then he probably wasn't going to see the season out anyway

Guest firetotheworks

Total joke. PFM blowing this out of all proportion, legit retarded. Brexit as fuck

How on earth have you made that connection? :lol: Because Lampard's English?

Not been to any of those but have been to Dortmund and going again in a few weeks. I've been on Schalke's website in the past and have seen tickets on general sale. BVB have a page which tells you which dates tickets go on general sale, maybe Schalke do as well. The advantage of these tickets is that you get free travel on trams, buses, metro, regional trains (basically everything apart from the high speed trains) until 3am the following morning, so free to get from Düsseldorf and back.

The issue with Leverkusen is that you wouldn't have free travel from Dusseldorf as they come under different transport regimes. Don't know about Gladbach.

I didn’t end up going in the end as the kick off time moved but Leverkusen you can buy online easy enough. Worth having a mince around Koln and a few kolsch beforehand, Leverkusen is a dump.

Guest neesy111

Total joke. PFM blowing this out of all proportion, legit retarded. Brexit as f***

Pearce is the definition of a PFM tbh.

Guest firetotheworks

Total joke. PFM blowing this out of all proportion, legit retarded. Brexit as f***

Pearce is the definition of a PFM tbh.

Definitely, and Stuart Pearce generally has stupid opinions on things, I'm just trying to work out how having an issue with teams spying on other has anything to do with PFMs.

Guest neesy111

So has he actually admitted to spying on all of Leeds' opponents this season? The f***? :lol:

He is saying that to put the FA off giving Derby the points as they’d have to do it for every team they’ve played.

Very sneeky man with no integrity :rant:

Didn't realise the FA ran the EFL.