Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Guest firetotheworks

Total joke. PFM blowing this out of all proportion, legit retarded. Brexit as f***

How on earth have you made that connection? :lol: Because Lampard's English?

Nah not lampard, though he came across well brexit. The ones in the media really. Airbrushing the fact its been done a million times, and that if Allardyce had done it, it would be "cunning".

Who said that? King Brexit/PFM Neil Warnock thinks it's fine FWIW. I'm actually a bit shocked that a lot of people seem to think it's sound tbh.

Total joke. PFM blowing this out of all proportion, legit retarded. Brexit as f***

Nah not lampard, though he came across well brexit. The ones in the media really. Airbrushing the fact its been done a million times, and that if Allardyce had done it, it would be "cunning".

Who said that? King Brexit/PFM Neil Warnock thinks it's fine FWIW. I'm actually a bit shocked that a lot of people seem to think it's sound tbh.

Similar, personally think it's a pretty reprehensible thing to do.

Find it strange how its taken this long for them to be spotted considering he’s admitted to doing it all season.

Also I’m fully able to admit that if it were some PFM doing this I’d probably be against it but because its a mad Argentinian doing it I like it :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

I mean its fairly standard practice in football imo.  I don't really see the big deal

I know it's widespread and it's not technically breaking any rules but that doesn't make it fine like. It's still cheating in my book.

Guest firetotheworks

Find it strange how its taken this long for them to be spotted considering he’s admitted to doing it all season.

Also I’m fully able to admit that if it were some PFM doing this I’d probably be against it but because its a mad Argentinian doing it I like it :lol:

I think this is partly why it's being widely seen as being fine in some quarters tbh.

I think some people are living in some mad world where it's a game between honourable gentlemen who meet up every saturday for a fair and even match and then go for a friendly pint after.

It's a competitive league between unequal competitors who take every advantage possible, like spending way more than opponents, like diving to win penalties or get other players sent off, like trying to break other teams legs, like try and psyche out opposition managers but you know proper research on opposition from a perfectly legal vantagepoint over the training ground is JUST NOT ON

Total joke. PFM blowing this out of all proportion, legit retarded. Brexit as fuck

Ironic considering the English media used to publish our national team lineups and tactics in major tournaments that they got from watching our training sessions.

Guest firetotheworks

I think some people are living in some mad world where it's a game between honourable gentlemen who meet up every saturday for a fair and even match and then go for a friendly pint after.

It's a competitive league between unequal competitors who take every advantage possible, like spending way more than opponents, like diving to win penalties or get other players sent off, like trying to break other teams legs, like try and psyche out opposition managers but you know proper research on opposition from a perfectly legal vantagepoint over the training ground is JUST NOT ON

That would all make sense in a world where people are fine with diving, players trying to get players sent off etc, but they're not and they're just other examples of things people want to minimise in the game. Spying is just another one of those examples.

Guest firetotheworks

Probably but there's always the team that has an example made of it once it comes into the public domain. I think it would be fair to use this case as a reason to bring a rule in with fines and points deductions, but Leeds don't get punished as they weren't breaking any rules at the time.

Personally what would make sense rather than trying to bend some rule to punish leeds for it when they haven't done anything clearly wrong by the rules, put it forward as a league rule for the clubs to vote on come end of season.

Total joke. PFM blowing this out of all proportion, legit retarded. Brexit as fuck

Ironic considering the English media used to publish our national team lineups and tactics in major tournaments that they got from watching our training sessions.

And reporting news they obtained from hacking the phones of dead people.