Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

51 minutes ago, The Butcher said:

Being sold cheaply because the Chinese government have told their citizens who own foreign football clubs to sell them. WBA are another team that are desperately for sale because of the orders.

16 minutes ago, Stifler said:

Being sold cheaply because the Chinese government have told their citizens who own foreign football clubs to sell them. WBA are another team that are desperately for sale because of the orders.

So government involvement in running a football club in the PL. 

1 minute ago, Dokko said:

So government involvement in running a football club in the PL. 

Been mentioned a number of times in our takeover thread how the Premier League have no problem with the Chinese controlling their citizens to such an extent but it became a potential issue for us.

Edited by Stifler

1 hour ago, The Prophet said:

What's with our Twitter fans obsession with the Southampton takeover? Melt central.

I reckon it's a carry over from the postponed game. Weird how people can't let petty disputes go. It's like hating on the Villa for making bedshhets to celebrate our relegation. I reckon that's the world now. Once upon a time we ourselves would sing "your going down with the mackems" The facebook age is just more visual. But once the 90 mins was over you always got on with your life, nobody let it fester and spoil their saturday night.

17 hours ago, The Prophet said:

What's with our Twitter fans obsession with the Southampton takeover? Melt central.

To be fair every post on twitter I've seen about trippier it's Southampton fans jumping straight on it. Think these things work both ways

2 minutes ago, gdm said:

Quite the rant. Bit rich coming from a fan of a club that tried to join the super league mind. 

If that is the Alan Davies I'm led to believe it is, then Wow!

I met him at St James' once he was pissed as a fart and very polite. Exactly what you'd expect given his TV persona. 

4 minutes ago, Happinesstan said:

If that is the Alan Davies I'm led to believe it is, then Wow!

I met him at St James' once he was pissed as a fart and very polite. Exactly what you'd expect given his TV persona. 

I believe so.