Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

The 'TV game fees' column made me wonder just how many times sunderland had been on TV. Imagine being in the league ten years and remaining such a non-entity that your team still gets shown joint least in the whole league. :lol:

The 'TV game fees' column made me wonder just how many times sunderland had been on TV. Imagine being in the league ten years and remaining such a non-entity that your team still gets shown joint least in the whole league. :lol:

Imagine finishing above a team seven times in the last eight years, and still getting shown fewer times than them. Liverpool shown more times than anyone, including us and the Arse.

Guest Howaythetoon

I wish Cetlic and Brendan Rodgers would f*** off. Going unbeaten in that s**** league is not an achievement.

Going unbeaten in any league is a big achievement.

I wish Cetlic and Brendan Rodgers would f*** off. Going unbeaten in that s**** league is not an achievement.

Sunderland would go unbeaten up there man. Well no but...

They have premiership standard players playing in, what, league one standard? They should be winning every game.

It's certainly a good achievement because it's difficult to go unbeaten under any circumstances.

It's tough to remain concentrated when going to places like Partick Thistle, where you know they should just roll over and you win comfortably. Same as if Man Utd were plonked into League One, they'd probably slip up over the course of the season somewhere.

It's an incredibly crap league though.

Guest neesy111

I find the stuff about people belittling the Scottish league to be short sighted.  Of course it's a shite league, only around 5m people live in Scotland.

I find the stuff about people belittling the Scottish league to be short sighted.  Of course it's a shite league, only around 5m people live in Scotland.

When you work with a Scotsman (Rangers fan), you will understand.

Don't tell me it's some awesome achievement, when they haven't had one opponent anywhere near their level.

They have premiership standard players playing in, what, league one standard? They should be winning every game.

First time a Scottish top flight team has gone unbeaten since 1899

It used to be a competitive league though. So it's understandable that its a long standing record.

Guest Howaythetoon

The fact it's a shit league doesn't mean what Celtic have done isn't a big achievement. By your logic they should go unbeaten all the time and that obviously hasn't happened before...

It used to be a competitive league though. So it's understandable that its a long standing record.

No it didn't :lol: There used to be two good teams and now there's one

No it didn't :lol: There used to be two good teams and now there's one

Two teams = competition  O0