Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Used to like it when Fenners was Stan Hibbert/Barry Proudfoot and Sheephead doing his topless weather.

Can't remember the last time I watched  it but shows like that seem to be past it's sell by date where they show funny clips from football during the week as most will have already seen it on Twitter or YouTube before Saturday morning

I was watching Bein sports the other day and the presenter said that next seasons transfer window will end 1 week before the Premiership starts, has anyone heard owt ? I asked Mr Google and he knows nowt

This would be spectacular news. Have been calling for this for ages. Don't think it could ever just be a PL or England thing though. Would need to be handled by UEFA or FIFA in reality.

Edit: the only news article I can find is Pulis complaining about the transfer window and saying this should be the case.

I haven't seen it for years either. Only thing from it I have recently seen was Newcastle and Brighton fans having a volley challenge thing the day before the last game of last season.

Absolute scenes when that lad stuck it top bins for us :lol:

Just had a watch of it again :thup: :lol:

I haven't seen it for years either. Only thing from it I have recently seen was Newcastle and Brighton fans having a volley challenge thing the day before the last game of last season.

Absolute scenes when that lad stuck it top bins for us :lol:

Just had a watch of it again :thup: :lol:

Link?

https://youtu.be/1eOOgsYBReM

Gets good from 3:00 :lol:

The fuck is this?

http://www.nufcdirect.com/nufc-second-skin-jumpsuit-845800?colcode=84580040

http://images.nufcdirect.com/images/products/84580040_l.jpg

Some cunt will be wearing one at the match at some point next season, it'll be put on Twitter and merciless mocking of our support will ensue. Just like that wrongun who paint as himself, beefy, and that Gimp in the sparkly gold onesie with the huge badge.

Frankly, I'd much prefer an American style model where clubs were allowed to make transfers anytime from July 1 to February 1, rather than go in the other direction.

That would be miserable. Window should open June 1 (or maybe even a week or two earlier depending on the year) and close July 31 everywhere.

Maybe in a WC year it goes back a week, but really it doesn't matter. Only four countries really play into mid-July, technology removes any barriers that maybe used to exist, and medicals can happen anywhere.

It would be great for new seasons to start with settled squads.

it used to remain open all season, until early March IIRc. never appeared to be an issue until they brought in windows. Clubs would often sign players after the March deadline as well, just they couldn't play until the following season.