Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

In that 4-3 game, specifically the Collymore one, did it have any implications for Liverpool? Or was it just significant because of the way it dented our title hopes (in addition to the drama of the game itself).

In that 4-3 game, specifically the Collymore one, did it have any implications for Liverpool? Or was it just significant because of the way it dented our title hopes (in addition to the drama of the game itself).

I seem to recall they had an outside chance of the title also.

But in the end helped Man U win it, would be surprised if Liverpool fans remember that 4-3 with the same fondness as Sky.

But in the end helped Man U win it, would be surprised if Liverpool fans remember that 4-3 with the same fondness as Sky.

i don't remember it being significant in any way for liverpool like, mainly the mixture of drama and the fact it helped manyoo in overturning us which the media were obviously fucking dripping about

Guest firetotheworks

He's been shite, but I hope he turns it around just to shut them both up tbh. I don't necessarily agree with Karius's reasoning behind the Neville's opinion's invalidity, but I like that he fought back, and Neville and Carragher's response has been one where they don't think they should be questioned...exactly what they do to players week on week.

Guest firetotheworks

Players been shit, commentators and pundits say he's been shit because he has been shit.

Mountains out of mole hills this is.

While that's true, it's pretty rich of Neville to then take umbrage when the retaliation is basically exactly the same thing, that Neville was a shit manager, when he was.

Aye. The criticism of Karius is warranted, but for Neville to somehow think that as a pundit or a manager his career/abilities will never be spoken about in a negative fashion is ridiculous.

I'm actually a bit surprised that more players don't come out and tell pundits who are going after them to fuck off tbh.

Players been shit, commentators and pundits say he's been shit because he has been shit.

Mountains out of mole hills this is.

While that's true, it's pretty rich of Neville to then take umbrage when the retaliation is basically exactly the same thing, that Neville was a shit manager, when he was.

It's quite funny the attention being drawn to it all, as it's all gone tit for tat now. Completely over blown nonsense from all sides.

i don't remember it being significant in any way for liverpool like, mainly the mixture of drama and the fact it helped manyoo in overturning us which the media were obviously f***ing dripping about

I think it was. If I recall the commentary mentions it at some point.

Aye. The criticism of Karius is warranted, but for Neville to somehow think that as a pundit or a manager his career/abilities will never be spoken about in a negative fashion is ridiculous.

I'm actually a bit surprised that more players don't come out and tell pundits who are going after them to fuck off tbh.

Memroy is a bit hazy but I do remeber Neville (G) being just a little bit shit when he first started and got dogs abuse in the press - to the point where it was written that we should play a perma injured Rob Jones ahead of him for Engalnd. Of course he turned it round, and should therefore understand where Karius is.

Carragher was also shit for years