Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Just thinking about all the times i've been right about a player but received stick for the opinions. Until eventually, the truth was too strong to deny

Coloccini - pap more often than not

Cisse - a sometime decent poacher, massive purple patch... mostly pap. Demba was the better player.

Anita - unbelievably pap

Paully D - can actually defend (when not diving into stupid challenges)

#thecollegedropoutwasright

Christ Almighty [emoji38]

and none of his summations are accurate :lol:

Explain.....

Well Colocinni was very good for three seasons straight. Yes he was poor by the end but that was due to age and personal problems. If you were busy saying he was rubbish in the earlier part of his time here, you were just plain wrong.

Guest neesy111

Just thinking about all the times i've been right about a player but received stick for the opinions. Until eventually, the truth was too strong to deny

Coloccini - pap more often than not

Cisse - a sometime decent poacher, massive purple patch... mostly pap. Demba was the better player.

Anita - unbelievably pap

Paully D - can actually defend (when not diving into stupid challenges)

#thecollegedropoutwasright

:spit:

Explain.....

Well Colocinni was very good for three seasons straight. Yes he was poor by the end but that was due to age and personal problems. If you were busy saying he was rubbish in the earlier part of his time here, you were just plain wrong.

You know who is REALLY pap? Pele. Slow as shit and exceptionally injury prone.

WOAT I reckon. Shown up all these dirty shuttlers like a heroic Al Pards. A couple of true Crystal P'ace legends and all round great lads. Some of the finest around.

@MarkKleinmanSky

Exclusive: Aston Villa Football Club suspends CEO Keith Wyness less than a fortnight after Championship play-off final defeat and amid suggestions that HMRC has served a winding-up order against Villa, one of England's oldest professional football clubs, for missing tax payment.

4:36 pm · 5 Jun 2018

Explain.....

You know who is REALLY pap? Pele. Slow as shit and exceptionally injury prone.

Aye but remarkably for his age, he never flops in the box.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/44376099

Suspended the CEO and Tony is taking over apparently something definitely up there. They gambled on a quick PL return and it's failed miserably on both attempts so far, they still have a year of parachute payments, so I think they'll be safe next year but they will be up against it, with the three relegated clubs all likely to be big hitters next year in that division. Failure to get promoted for a third year will leave them in the shit, and probably lead to a Forest style situation for them, of years and years of living outside the PL with little hope of a return.

I think a local journalist has said that they sold their future transfer revenue on to some finance company a few weeks back. Also rumours that other companies are issuing the winding up petition and it’s not just revenue and customs.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/44376099

Suspended the CEO and Tony is taking over apparently something definitely up there. They gambled on a quick PL return and it's failed miserably on both attempts so far, they still have a year of parachute payments, so I think they'll be safe next year but they will be up against it, with the three relegated clubs all likely to be big hitters next year in that division. Failure to get promoted for a third year will leave them in the shit, and probably lead to a Forest style situation for them, of years and years of living outside the PL with little hope of a return.

I think I read the parachute payment they'll receive next is only £7m, so that's not going to help much.