Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Miami is cool, it goes well with Becks brand, you can't give him Sacramento. But yeah I heard the NFL and baseball teams have attendance problems, you would think they would love baseball with all the Cubans that live there.

Apparently Girona plan to fly all their ST-holders to Miami. Good on them, given the circumstances.

Shit that one of their home games will essentially be a Barca exhibition.

What are your thoughts on this VI, as a Catalan (presumably)?

Not too many? Besides the awfulness of playing it in Miami, of course. We don't have a history of playing Girona so honestly it doesn't feel that special after the novelty of the first season. It's obviously huge for them.

I hope they manage to establish themselves in the top division, mind. It's been ages since we managed to have 3 Catalan teams regularly competing at the top. That said, they have had a rather mediocre transfer window, and Sevilla snatched their manager. I've never rated the new one (Eusebio). A lot will hinge on Stuani having another stormer of a season, or Doumbia bringing in another source for goals.

Spurs home League Cup game against Watford is going to be played at Stadium MK.

White Hart Lane to Stadium MK is 52.4 Miles.

White Hart Lane to Vicarage Road is 20.5 Miles.

Why not just reverse the fixture. :lol:

Spurs home League Cup game against Watford is going to be played at Stadium MK.

White Hart Lane to Stadium MK is 52.4 Miles.

White Hart Lane to Vicarage Road is 20.5 Miles.

Why not just reverse the fixture. :lol:

Watford may not have wanted to, why not catch spurs out in an unfamiliar stadium instead of where they're used to playing