Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

:lol: It's not their new badge. It's some unnecessary shite for social media

Yeah, it is

THE NEW LOGO

The new logo, which will be in use from July 2017, represents the very essence of Juventus: the distinctive stripes of the playing jersey, the Scudetto – the symbol of victory – and the iconic J for Juventus. These three elements make up the DNA of our club. The black and white stripes are the defining trait of the new visual identity and can be adapted to fit any setting. The Scudetto represents the club’s determination to strive for victory, now and forever. And finally, the J – that most distinctive of initials – occupies a special place in the heart of every fan, not least Giovanni Agnelli: “I get excited every time I see a word beginning with J in the papers.” The new logo brings these three elements together into a unique, universal symbol capable of representing not just a football club, but an identity, a sense of belonging, a philosophy. It is a logo for the modern age in that it conveys its message effectively on any physical or digital format. Most important of all, however, is the way the new logo boldly leaves behind the accepted wisdom of classic football badges to blaze its own trail.

Guest firetotheworks

I like it, I like that it's a J but it also looks like their shirt. Probably one that'll look better as time goes on.