Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

So how many years is Poch allowed to go without winning a trophy 10/11 years? :lol:

Well we’re cool with how he’s doing :lol:. You seem considerably more aggrieved about it than us.

He’s done a great job. All you can do as a manager is put your team into the best position to win, then you just need things to break your way on the day. In the cups, at least.

So how many years is Poch allowed to go without winning a trophy 10 years?

20 years?

30 years?

This is Pochettino's 4th full season in charge, before he came in Spurs where a team that finished 5/6th and threatened for potential Champions league, since he came in, they have finished 3rd, 2nd 3rd and look set to finished 3rd again this season, on a budget this is a fraction the size of the teams around him. If that was us we'd all be delighted. Not really sure why you're saying he's done a bad job.

What the fuck was that all about? :lol:  :no: Fucking utter, utter cunts of the highest order.

It’s a Shrovetide football match isn’t it? Total carnage.

What the fuck was that all about? :lol:  :no: Fucking utter, utter cunts of the highest order.

It’s my hometown of Atherstone, Wawickshire. Small town even smaller minds - I’m amazed noones killed. It’s 2019 ffs.

They put ribbons on the ball worth prize money - got my hands on the 20 quid fee one year hoping to make a quick escape and got royally chinned for my trouble.

Guest neesy111

It’s my hometown of Atherstone, Wawickshire. Small town even smaller minds - I’m amazed noones killed. It’s 2019 ffs.

They put ribbons on the ball worth prize money - got my hands on the 20 quid fee one year hoping to make a quick escape and got royally chinned for my trouble.

Just looks like it's be infiltrated by absolute cunts who just use it a mass punch-up.  Look at the state of those blokes man.

Just read the rules, which I'm assuming are still the same today. :lol: Unnecessary violence is only frowned upon, but you can't kill a guy.

I bet there's a huge crop of really sound guys who are massively passionate about defending the tradition.

Can’t argue against that.

As they said Gerrard and Lampard together don’t work, but if you are just picking the 2 best central midfielders, then you’re choosing them.

Shearer can’t not be in there, and there was a few years where Henry was the best forward in the world.