Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

That’s brilliant but what about if the title could only change hands on a Sunday? Can you do it all again and tell me the answer to that?

Anyone able to do this? Found it interesting actually. :lol:

You should do a CL one and find the true champions of Europe.

Will restart again tomorrow with Leicester being given the title back due to Sheff Wed’s relegation.

This is where you need to start alternate universes. Want to see where it ends up if it sticks with relegated teams now.

I mean, you did say it doesn't take you long... :whistle:

Or correcting injustices, like Sheffield United going down when West Ham cheated with Tevez & Mascherano, or when Wolves missed out on automatic promotion when the PL went from 22 to 20 teams...

Fairly sure it was Reading who missed out on automatic promotion not Wolves

Will restart again tomorrow with Leicester being given the title back due to Sheff Wed’s relegation.

This is where you need to start alternate universes. Want to see where it ends up if it sticks with relegated teams now.

I mean, you did say it doesn't take you long... :whistle:

Or correcting injustices, like Sheffield United going down when West Ham cheated with Tevez & Mascherano, or when Wolves missed out on automatic promotion when the PL went from 22 to 20 teams...

Fairly sure it was Reading who missed out on automatic promotion not Wolves

Right you are - and thank you for correcting 25 years of thinking Wolves were hard done by. Have no idea why I remember it that way...

That’s brilliant but what about if the title could only change hands on a Sunday? Can you do it all again and tell me the answer to that?

No interest at all in that. :lol:

Not sure how that would work anyway? If BATE Barisov fluke a dead rubber against Bayern Munich for example and don’t play in the Champions League again then it’s kaput.

No interest at all in that. :lol:

Not sure how that would work anyway? If BATE Barisov fluke a dead rubber against Bayern Munich for example and don’t play in the Champions League again then it’s kaput.

They'd be reigning champions until they return...

Or you follow boxing rules, and count them team no longer qualified as "retired" and arrange the fight for the title between the two next contenders, i.e. the champion before BATE against whoever they are up against.

It's not hard at all, and both options work.

"Due to a mishap in communication this commission is now up for Auction.. The customer ordered over the phone and asked for a painting of someone called Steve Bruce in a Newcastle shirt?!Having misheard him I thought he said Zeus, in a Newcastle shirt. "

https://www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10224351374077984&id=1413767077&scmts=scwspsdd

;D

How was the paintin did ya say?

122118307_10224351372237938_2200021172172062200_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&ccb=2&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=6y8_6BxSjwwAX_NEKIj&_nc_oc=AQlk0EhuCPWLI8nF3XGmtwn8O8aKujsd9LR7A4ZkCOV3odMRtAsN6HG9BKuIrRFrcXY&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr8-1.xx&oh=97ae14fde85b19c166cf2930c50759b3&oe=5FB867F5

Thought people may enjoy a story of one of our old shit managers from the athletic

Alan Pardew, his manager at Palace, had devised a shooting drill and asked the squad to split into two groups: right-footers in one line, left-footers in another. Bamford sidled into position but was told by one of Pardew’s coaches that he was in the wrong place. “You’re right-footed,” the coach said. “Move over there.”

Bamford was bemused. His other foot was his strongest and had always been his strongest. The reason he had played on the right at Middlesbrough during the previous season was because Aitor Karanka thought he would thrive by cutting inside and shooting with his left.

2020/21

CRYSTAL PALACE 1-0 Southampton (4,7)

Crystal Palace 1-2 EVERTON (4,17)

SOUTHAMPTON 2-0 Everton (8,17)

August 1992 to date:

21 times: Chelsea, Liverpool

20 times: Man Utd

17 times: Everton, Man City, Newcastle, Tottenham

16 times: Arsenal, West Ham

10 times: Blackburn

9 times: Aston Villa, Fulham, Middlesbrough

8 times : Southampton

7 times: Bolton

6 times: Leicester, Sheff Wed, West Brom

5 titles: Coventry, Portsmouth, Sunderland, Swansea

4 titles: Burnley, Crystal Palace, Leeds, Watford, Wimbledon

3 titles: Birmingham, Norwich, Preston

2 titles: Bradford, Brighton, QPR, Wigan

1 title: Barnsley, Bournemouth, Cardiff, Charlton, Crewe, Gillingham, Grimsby, Huddersfield, Hull, Nottingham Forest, Preston, Sheff Utd, Stockport, Wolves

REIGNING CHAMPIONS: SOUTHAMPTON

Southampton cost us a title shot next week.

Guest Cheesy Beans

Mad that Coventry have more titles than Crystal Palace despite being out of the league for so long and Palace being in it for so many years.