Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Considering how hated John Terry is in this country, find it strange that Giggs doesn't seem nearly as hated as him

John Terry seemed to purposely whore himself out to the limelight as Captain England, whereas Giggs kept a relative low profile in the second half of his career.

The Anton Ferdinand incident also would play a part.

I think Wullie posted an article about the Terry and Bridge stuff that Terry didn't actually do much wrong in that incident? Probably wrong

Giggs had an affair with his brother's wife. They're both pretty awful blokes

This seems very hard to beleive for me:

“That same summer Bridge and Perroncel split. Bridge had moved to Manchester City in early 2009 and, after trying to make the relationship work for a few months, the pair called it a day. At some point after that, Terry started visiting Perroncel and her three-year-old son, Jaydon, at their house in Surrey. In an interview with the Observer, and in every other interview she has given on the matter, Perroncel was unequivocal: the pair were friends, nothing more. “What we had cannot be described as an affair,” she said. “It was a friendship. Not one word of what was written about me was true.”“

So he just randomly decided to start visiting her and there was nothing other than friendship on the table? Can only take her on her word but it’s highly suspect to me

I suppose it depends on whether you believe men and women can be "just friends" like :lol: Was he visiting her without his wife knowing or not?

I suppose it depends on whether you believe men and women can be "just friends" like :lol: Was he visiting her without his wife knowing or not?

Men and women can. Not sure about women and John Terry. I'm sure there is a lot of urban legend, but some of the stories about him are shocking.

Men and women can. Not sure about women and John Terry. I'm sure there is a lot of urban legend, but some of the stories about him are shocking.

Do tell...

I hate the cunt.

What’s the story behind Durham Ladies team? Don’t know anything about them but when the leagues flash up on Sky Sports News, they’re always near the top of The Championship. Just stands out obviously with them being local and one of the odd teams not affiliated to one of the top men’s clubs.

What’s the story behind Durham Ladies team? Don’t know anything about them but when the leagues flash up on Sky Sports News, they’re always near the top of The Championship. Just stands out obviously with them being local and one of the odd teams not affiliated to one of the top men’s clubs.

They were in my hotel recently seem very well organised