Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

I've kind of got used to it :dontknow: Atmosphere in most games are shite anyway, think I might even prefer the dead silence to listening to Arsenal fans singing how they are bybfar the greatest team the world had ever seen.

I've kind of got used to it :dontknow: Atmosphere in most games are shite anyway, think I might even prefer the dead silence to listening to Arsenal fans singing how they are bybfar the greatest team the world had ever seen.

same here tbh

Guest neesy111

I used to hate the fake noise but now I have it on. That amount of games in silence got a bit too much.

Gone the other way.

It’s made s*** games a lot easier to f*** off too.

Yeap. Its awful.

I've heard Arsenal fans watching on TV are wondering what the noise is.

Lower league English Journeymen licking their lips at the brexit transfer rules.

Only thing I saw was that can't sign more than 6 foreign players per year. Surely that will have barely any impact?

Can't sign any u18s?

Lower league English Journeymen licking their lips at the brexit transfer rules.

Only thing I saw was that can't sign more than 6 foreign players per year. Surely that will have barely any impact?

Can't sign any u18s?

Ah fair enough. Tbf that will disproportionately impact the likes of Chelsea and their hoarding of all the decent young forrins you'd imagine. All for it.

according to reports over here signings from Ireland will be an exception to the under 18 thing

Suddenly Man City's new signing Santiago Mateo Garcia Nunez discovers they were Irish on their grandmother's side.

Guest neesy111

according to reports over here signings from Ireland will be an exception to the under 18 thing

Makes sense with the common travel area and other agreements we have.