Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

BIG 6 to suddenly suffer from 5 concussions a game.

I actually think that’s quite pathetic to even suggest that . Do you honestly think that managers will bribe doctors to lie and take players out of the game for fake concussions ?

Ah wait actually we live in the age of klopp and pep gaining every advantage possible I take it alll back!

I’m not 100% sure that teams just shouldn’t use their normal subs for concussion. Have the person assessed, if they have to come off then it counts as an injury.

It’s the independent assessment that we really need, I’m not sure it’s more subs.

I think it should be different for a head injury. An independent assessor just to make sure there’s no issues with a player going back on and being able to take a bit more time being sure is a big move imo. If you can plug the gap for 5 mins while this happens, I’m all for it. If the player has to stay off, they haven’t been penalised for that spell while a decision is made.

I’m not 100% sure that teams just shouldn’t use their normal subs for concussion. Have the person assessed, if they have to come off then it counts as an injury.

It’s the independent assessment that we really need, I’m not sure it’s more subs.

I think it should be different for a head injury. An independent assessor just to make sure there’s no issues with a player going back on and being able to take a bit more time being sure is a big move imo. If you can plug the gap for 5 mins while this happens, I’m all for it. If the player has to stay off, they haven’t been penalised for that spell while a decision is made.

That’s not what he’s saying though, shouldn’t this only count as an extra sub only during the time of assessment ?

Chris Kamara on Channel 4's daytime show clearly not buying the woman who says she can talk to her guardian angel was enjoable today :lol:

Any link to this?  :lol:

Unfortunately it's that Steph McGovan show nobody watches so doubt anyone recorded it.  She said she knew her angel was watching over her because when she got in the car and put the studio address in it said it was 1 hour and 11 minutes to get there, and recurring numbers were a sign.  Kammy just said "Well, yeah, my car tells me how long it's gonna be too, but that's not an angel, it's just me satnav".  She then made everyone close their eyes and imagine a ball of light, repeat n their head for their guardian angel to give them a sign, few monent of silence before Kammy ruined the moment with fake snoring. :lol:

That’s not what he’s saying though, shouldn’t this only count as an extra sub only during the time of assessment ?

I thought that’s what it is, though? A temporary replacement while he is assessed that doesn’t go against permanent changes?

Binge watching Premier League years, those early 90s seasons are golden. So many blokes in their 20s that look like they're 40. So many players that look like Newgens from FM (Tony Cottie, Newell, Nigel Clough). Good times.

I thought that’s what it is, though? A temporary replacement while he is assessed that doesn’t go against permanent changes?

Looks like they will add an extra sub in even if they go off to me... not sure

Ah right, I hadn't realised the temporary thing.

Guest neesy111

The opposition are allowed to get a sub as well if it's needed.

They need to careful around anything that's concussion related.  We are going to see plenty of lawsuits soon in football related to this imo.

100% agree with the concussion subs, but are the top 6 just going to keep on voting until they get their own way with the 5 subs?

3 fucking votes on it all within the 1st half of the season, all to try and push through the top 6’s agenda.

There is no way they should be allowed to vote on the same issue within such a timeframe.