Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

according to reports over here signings from Ireland will be an exception to the under 18 thing

Suddenly Man City's new signing Santiago Mateo Garcia Nunez discovers they were Irish on their grandmother's side.

The City group will just buy an Irish club to send their European youngsters too.

Guest neesy111

Squires has dismantled them this week.

Did I see Millwall are not gonna take the knee against QPR but link arms against racism instead, just in the hope they don't boo that? :lol:

Think that is partly due to QPR's stance on not doing the knee as well.

Millwall fans constantly embarrass themselves.

They have a problem with thugs in their crowd, and I keep hearing that their club does a lot of stuff behind the scenes. The fact is the club isn’t doing enough to kick out the troublemakers and never have. Even tonight their Chief Executive refused to sign the leaflet about standing up against inequality they handed out.

I’m not saying that every Millwall fan is a thug or hooligan, but the club hasn’t addressed the problem at all despite several notorious incidents.

It’s about time the FA and EFL came down on them, start handing out points deductions, threaten to expel them. Until this happens Millwall fans and dickheads from other clubs will take it as the empty words which each unit Ivor by the football authorise really is.

Would find it very difficult to support my local team if that team were Millwall. Do they have any normal fans? Every professional nonce in the country now outing themselves as pro-Millwall.

Depends on how normal you think Danny Baker is.

How normal was Bob Crow?  He's the only other famous fan that came to mind.

Would find it very difficult to support my local team if that team were Millwall. Do they have any normal fans? Every professional nonce in the country now outing themselves as pro-Millwall.

Depends on how normal you think Danny Baker is.

How normal was Bob Crow?  He's the only other famous fan that came to mind.

Lanky one of the Inbetweeners is I think I saw over the weekend.