Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Remember when burglars broke in to big duncs house and one of them had to have their jaw wired. [emoji38]

The man is an absolute gent and an animal at the same time. 

I also remember frightening keane after he took him out. 

23 minutes ago, Candi_Hills said:

How much coercion does there need to be when you’re a super famous, super rich, decent looking ex- Man U player? Even at his age he’d hoover up the minge in most bars. 

He obviously enjoys being an arrogant, manipulative cunt, with no moral compass whatsoever. 

Just look what he did to his brother.

26 minutes ago, Candi_Hills said:

How much coercion does there need to be when you’re a super famous, super rich, decent looking ex- Man U player? Even at his age he’d hoover up the minge in most bars. 

It's a fairly new charge that acts as a kind of catch all for domestic abuse other than physical.

Wouldn’t have seen him as good looking or possessing any charm before all the negative news stories came out. Saying that he’s a very successful footballer of course. 

I saw that podcast also and Rhodri came across really well especially when you consider what he’s been through. That Ryan didn’t properly apologise shows he’s clearly got a lot of issues under the surface. Wouldn’t surprise me based on what Rhodri said about their upbringing that Ryan lacked a male role model but this is hardly an excuse for his behaviour. 

3 hours ago, Inferior Acuña said:

There was a video going around a few months or so ago of Jack Charlton, Brian Clough, John Gibson and perhaps someone else talking in some chat show sort of thing about football in the north east. I can't find it, anyone got a link?

Hasn't got Jack Charlton in but probably this

https://www.bbc.co.uk/archive/clough_mcmenemy_north_east_football/zxt43j6

Guest HTT II
1 hour ago, Dokko said:

Giggs has a tiny penis, that's why he hates women. 

Strange, because he’s a massive cock!

Edited by HTT II

Guest HTT II

Gerard would be way behind a few others for me, having never won a PL. I’d have Drogba, Kompany, Silva et al ahead of him easily. Owen should be nowhere near that list or Beckham really. Same with Le Tissier, Sir Les. Vardy should be in there over those two IMO.

Edited by HTT II