Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

He's your bog standard, inoffensive, broad appeal through not really appealing to anyone face on a sofa. Happens everywhere. See Stephen Mulhern, Matt Baker, Phil Schofield, The fucking dude from JLS and that lass from The Saturdays... They're all dull as fuck. But that's the point

Edit: Marvin Hulmes is his name isnt it... Oh my god he's thick as pigshit. 

Edited by Super Duper Branko Strupar

12 minutes ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

The fucking dude from JLS and that lass from The Saturdays

:lol: The dullest couple I think we could ever come across. The word 'Bland' doesn't do them justice.

41 minutes ago, Foluwashola said:

Matt Baker is the worst. Big red flag any bloke watching gymnastics outside of the Olympics. 

Horrific drawl n all. Wouldn’t be shocked if he was a Savile with animals either.

:lol: funny stuff.

I'd love to believe the excitable little chimp thing that Baker does is all an act and he's actually a radge or generally just a lot more severe. Probably not though. 

Pretty sure I made an identical post to Zaius about Jenas the TV personality a few weeks ago. Absolutely fucking sick of the sight/sound of him. He was even on one of the Saturday Night Takeaways the other week. Just fuck off, man, absolute dullard. 

21 minutes ago, Wolfcastle said:

He presents, pundits and analyses like he played. There all the time but may as well not be for all he brings.

Aye he certainly wasn't anything special as a player (far far from it) and he's even worse as a pundit.  

Not full capacity and they are handing over 500 tickets to away fans.

I honestly think away fans just shouldn’t go for another year or so. Seems illogical to be encouraging people to travel up and down the country ever weekend when we don’t know what’s going to happen.

7 hours ago, Stifler said:

Not full capacity and they are handing over 500 tickets to away fans.

I honestly think away fans just shouldn’t go for another year or so. Seems illogical to be encouraging people to travel up and down the country ever weekend when we don’t know what’s going to happen.

Fuck me man

we can’t stay locked in forever 

I’m sure advisors to the government etc have a lot more experience than ‘Stifler - guy on an Internet forum with an avatar and name of some character in a teen movie from 20 years ago’

Edited by tgarve