Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

20 hours ago, Pata said:

Had the telly open on the background and some La Liga show randomly did Top10 Albert Luque goals. :lol: Absolutely ridiculous goals, what a player he looked like and seemed to have everything. Pace, power, skills and Robert-esque left foot. Such a shame the early injury ruined him here, would have been class seeing him at his best in the PL.

He waltzed all over us in a preseason friendly or something, then signed up a week later. Still think it was just Vernon Kay fucking about. 

John Gibson (who I think along with Hope are the last loyal journalists in the North east) said tonight that he has been friends with Bruce since he was a kid and has spent many a night in his company and actually likes him however he has more or less ended that friendship because he is loyal to Newcastle united not Steve Bruce.

He didn't name names but he said that certain journalists have sacrificed impartial reporting to side with Bruce and will back him no matter what.

Gibbos take was, " if I'm taking the coin for reporting and writing I have a duty to be honest no matter who it offends or upsets  Newcastle United HAS to come first".

On 10/09/2021 at 18:18, 54 said:

If they're keeping him in jail until the trial, it must be a slam dunk of decision.

Custody is based on a range of factors, precisely none of which are to do with how likely the final conviction is. Him allegedly committing an offence whilst on bail for another was probably the clincher.

4 minutes ago, Wullie said:

Custody is based on a range of factors, precisely none of which are to do with how likely the final conviction is. Him allegedly committing an offence whilst on bail for another was probably the clincher.

Is it odd that Man City have continued to play him, including the first game of this season?