Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

4 minutes ago, Pilko said:

Those chairs :lol: look like they've been borrowed from the Platinum Club at SJP then painted red.

Nah, they at least hold up when people sit on them.

https://jobsinfootball.com/job/20180/general-manager-football/#

This is a ”hands on role” and requires hands on leadership from the front so “delegators” and “office dwellers” please don't apply. If not already apparent, we are not a Premiership Club and therefore every penny and every fan has to be fought for and respected. You will need to be proactive in your approach to everything. We work hard at Fylde so again don't apply if you are looking for “a work life balance” or have to pick the kids up from school twice a week at 3.30.

Edited by Optimistic Nut

Guest neesy111
27 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

Wow. They deleted it surprisingly, seen a lot of jobs come up there, what was the pay? I imagine not very good, sounds like a terrible place to work 

That is absolutely terrible and actually discriminatory as well in not being flexible to pick up kids.  A woman in London has won £150k after her employers didn't allow her the flexibility to pick up her children.

30 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

Wow. They deleted it surprisingly, seen a lot of jobs come up there, what was the pay? I imagine not very good, sounds like a terrible place to work 

I'm sure the locals are all in favour. Here's a rally that took place at AFC Fylde:

Talking to a couple of Leeds fans today and it looks like loads of them are going to buy tickets in the home end for next Friday nights match, drinking in Newcastle all day and then going to the match sitting amongst disgruntled Newcastle fans is a recipe for disaster 

Had the telly open on the background and some La Liga show randomly did Top10 Albert Luque goals. :lol: Absolutely ridiculous goals, what a player he looked like and seemed to have everything. Pace, power, skills and Robert-esque left foot. Such a shame the early injury ruined him here, would have been class seeing him at his best in the PL.

7 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Remember being so excited by his signing. 

After signing for us he only went on to score 14 goals in seven years :lol: 

Aye I always wonder if he didn’t badly injure himself on his debut? And gained some early confidence how different it could have been 

the same with Jon Dahl tommason if Shearer doesn’t get injured in pre season and JDT doesn’t get badly misused  

Edited by gdm