Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

On 23/04/2022 at 22:12, Joey Linton said:

He's still better than that Simon Stone who seems to write pro Man United pieces no matter how bad they are. 

They're polar opposites as all Phil McNulty does is criticise us.

12 hours ago, Wilson said:

Clearing some old drawers and that tonight, came across this... The very finest of anti Ashley merchandise. 

Suffice to say it's a bit tight round the tits now. 

20220424_211332.thumb.jpg.f2483b68204ddb0cfe1d696706bc331d.jpg

I've still got this unworn with the Magpie and coat of arms logo.

Thought it would've made a good 5-a-side top, if I ever played 5-a-side.

I never played 5-a-side.

59 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

The Tory gov won't do shit to piss off the Saudis, particularly now they have soured relations with Russia. We will be sound

Well I agree, but you know governments change etc. 

12 minutes ago, NE27 said:

Newcastle equivalent would be a topless radgie doing a no-hander wheelie on their phone the length of Northumberland street.

Pretty sure you’ve got to dismount the bike when on Northumberland street.

1 hour ago, Tiresias said:

If anyone wants to panic they want a new owners test that works on an ongoing basis not just at acquisition which feasibly is aimed at us one day.

It’s more aimed at the actual footballing side though as in do they have the finance and correct business plan. Anything else will be a government issue.

Yeah it's very unlikely I agree just wanted to raise it as a slight risk. Largely I very much approve of new regulator, cos football can't regulate itself at all. (I mean it let Abramovich, Mansour and MBM buy football clubs :P)

41 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

Pretty sure you’ve got to dismount the bike when on Northumberland street.

Pretty sure radgies are meant to do or not do a lot of things mate [emoji38]

I've seen a lass whip her gash out and have a piss on Northumberland street outside McDonald's. Would rather see the radgie on his bike if I'm being honest.

3 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

I remember once seeing a radgie go up a curb non-handed on a bike. Never seen anything anything like it before or since, it was incredible. 

Like them or not, they harness a true skill in non-handed cycling.

8 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

Declan Rice not signing a new deal at Wham. Reckon he stays next season, maybe a CL run, then leaves next summer for a more reasonable fee (say £70m!!)

Still got a few years left on his contract at the moment? Two years after this season, plus option by the club of another year on top (that clause seems to be everywhere these days). Can’t see his fee dropping too much by next year.