Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

27 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

In fairness the guy who is suggesting it is being slaughtered in the replies 😂

Cheesebored's reply had me creased.

Edited by Sima

35 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

In fairness the guy who is suggesting it is being slaughtered in the replies 😂

Love the “why don’t you just fuck off?” response, creased.

How out of touch am I? ÂŁ115m for a Championship club, playoff-bound or not, sounds mental to me.

P.s. My condolences to Sheff U. I refuse to believe this won't end it tears. 

6 hours ago, neesy111 said:

I'm sure @Kaizero knows him well, anything in this?

He essentially says he's done it but not on purpose, having misunderstood what he was to report on income wise outside Norway, and will happily pay up. 

Guest HTT II
5 hours ago, ManDoon said:

I can’t stand Lampard personally. Over inflated ego Tory cunt imho 

I don’t mind him myself, I think it’s the way he speaks that may give off the impression he’s a bit of a wanker, he does come off as conceited and false and those type of people often talk in cliches and crack weird fake smiles and laughs, Bruce does it a lot and Lampard does too. Pardew was the master of it!

He’s having a mare as a manager though after an initial promising start when he first turned to it. He’ll end up a pundit in the next few years for Sky or BT. Or maybe in charge of some academy, I don’t think he has the persona for man management, and crisis management at this level which is a big part of managing a football club and a team even good and successful ones. He may be a decent coach for an under 18 group, but a bunch of men in the cut throat way of football at the top level? 

Ironically I think Rooney isn’t as articulate and comes across as a bit thick, but he’s sincere, shows emotion, passion and is probably someone if he was your mate you could depend on and he’d have your back and pick you up and that goes a long way in terms of commanding respect and people accepting you and wanting to listen and follow, and that’s what seems to be the case at Derby.

Gerrard is a try too hard type, but only because he’s mostly trying to prove to himself he can do it and I can see him being a more motivational type manager, someone who would be better to appoint to try and keep a club up or to come in and save a club from going down. He is shrewd as he probably recognises his limitations and will do anything to protect himself from those limitations exposing him or failing him, hence he would attach himself with good coaches and take on modern ideas and methods if it helped even get 5% more out of his players.

Eddie Howe, well he’s better than them all put together, now he is not only a manager, but a coach, a man and a gent!

Phil McNulty is the BBC’s chief football writer and yet he never writes anything remotely insightful or interesting. He barely ever takes a proper stance and only really does when there’s a strong consensus of opinion, what’s the point of him?

3 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Phil McNulty is the BBC’s chief football writer and yet he never writes anything remotely insightful or interesting. He barely ever takes a proper stance and only really does when there’s a strong consensus of opinion, what’s the point of him?

There's no point whatsoever to BBC football coverage these days. From twats like McNulty to no-mark WUMs like Savage and Sutton, they're stealing a fucking living from the license fee payer, the lot of them.

18 minutes ago, gbandit said:

He's still better than that Simon Stone who seems to write pro Man United pieces no matter how bad they are. 

Edited by Joey Linton

7 minutes ago, Wilson said:

Clearing some old drawers and that tonight, came across this... The very finest of anti Ashley merchandise. 

Suffice to say it's a bit tight round the tits now. 

20220424_211332.thumb.jpg.f2483b68204ddb0cfe1d696706bc331d.jpg

Still love mine but often regret missing out on the early version that had the magpie badge too, with the city shield on the other side.