Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

On 14/06/2022 at 15:01, Gallowgate Toon said:

Peter Ramage is now our 'Assistant Player Loan Co-ordinator'

Shola and Peter Ramage as Loan and Assistant Loan Coordinator should be a sitcom

21 minutes ago, triggs said:

Shola and Peter Ramage as Loan and Assistant Loan Coordinator should be a sitcom

‘You’ve done it again Rammy, you plonker!!’ 

21 hours ago, leffe186 said:

The answer has always been that West Ham should be sold the stadium in the condition that they basically demolish it and turn it into a football stadium.

Why does London need a World Class athletics track but elsewhere in the U.K. doesn’t?

Why don’t they develop the Linford Christie stadium, now that it’s apparent QPR won’t be allowed to build in the site. They are already building a new venue in Birmingham, and should be renovating the International stadium in Gateshead. 

1 hour ago, Stifler said:

The answer has always been that West Ham should be sold the stadium in the condition that they basically demolish it and turn it into a football stadium.

Why does London need a World Class athletics track but elsewhere in the U.K. doesn’t?

Why don’t they develop the Linford Christie stadium, now that it’s apparent QPR won’t be allowed to build in the site. They are already building a new venue in Birmingham, and should be renovating the International stadium in Gateshead. 

I mean, if West Ham pay back all the money taxpayers put in then sure.

1 hour ago, leffe186 said:

I mean, if West Ham pay back all the money taxpayers put in then sure.

That goes without saying, like I said, sell them it, but on conditions they actually turn it into a football stadium, and not just keep it the way it is and end up kicking the athletics out for no reason.

3 hours ago, Barnes23 said:

Real genius, this guy. 

He won’t be there to ‘report’ on anything. I have no doubt there will be a stern eyed to camera acknowledgement of people’s concerns in between frothy montages, but for the most part Lineker is there in a cheerleading capacity. It’s not remotely comparable to being a fucking war reporter- the World Cup being ignored would harm the offending country; the war being ignored would enable it- and I can’t quite believe he is attempting to peddle such bogus logic.

Edited by Hovagod

Gary Lineker is one of the few in the public eye that tries to highlight the right things yet he gets nowt but snidey comments like because like the rest of us, its absolutely impossible to live a non hypocritical lifestyle. 

Edited by Doctor Zaius