Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Linekar is a bit of a knacker. Didn't he blame 'old age' on not wearing COVID masks whilst shopping even though he spent months lecturing and having a go at people about the same thing? 

Comparing himself going to the Qatar world cup to war journalists working in Ukraine was very bizzare as well. 

He's often getting in weird arguements with people such as Michael Cox saying he has a lack of understanding because he's not played in the premier League or that he's not a real cricket fan for not knowing someone who had played a handful of tests for England before he was born:lol:

When he had a small forum as a player, people assumed he was smart

he then had a tendency to be a bit awkward/infantile as a panelist on MOTD which was disappointing

and now with an even bigger forum, he's basically just a prick, a parody of what he purports to be, whether you're on his side or not.

probably always was a bit of a prick, he did literally shit himself aged 30 in world cup game.

my skins darker than his and I've had people wonder if I was 'something' over the years, don't count it as racism at all, he would, each to their own but that's prickish to me

Edited by Wolfcastle

Absolute mess getting charged for that. There is no premeditated intent, literally anything could happen and the best way to protect themselves is either to leg it or proactively fight back against anyone who’s particularly threatening 

With the callous ruling by the American courts today and the desperate state of human rights in the US I'm calling for the immediate banning of all football clubs (Liverpool and Man U in particular) that are owned by Americans.