League Cup 2nd Round: Tranmere (a) Wednesday 24th August @ 7:45 - Live on Sky

HaydnNUFC

Just now, midds said:

Cheers. Is he even registered? 

Squads aren’t finalised until after the window closes, but he’s definitely at high risk of missing out. Think it’s him versus Lewis, basically.

32 minutes ago, Rich said:

Squads aren’t finalised until after the window closes, but he’s definitely at high risk of missing out. Think it’s him versus Lewis, basically.

Don't think you need to be part of the league squad to play in the Rumbelows Cup,

7 minutes ago, Wolfcastle said:

What a load of bloody nothing all those league cup games were tonight mind.

Lets keep it that way.

Only upset I've seen is Crawley beating Fulham. Guessing that Fulham probably didn't care too much about that game. 

13 hours ago, Nobody said:

Only upset I've seen is Crawley beating Fulham. Guessing that Fulham probably didn't care too much about that game. 

Looking at the line ups I would think Fulhams only mission this year is to stay in the PL and can't really blame them for wanting to break the yo-yo club pattern.

2 minutes ago, xLiaaamx said:

Gunna be massive onus on Anderson here as he'll be the only creative player in the side really. 

This is perfect for him really. He bossed this level so he should have no issues doing the same under Howe and better quality team mates.

Looking forward to watching him play. I think the midfield/attack we will put out will be a bit disjointed as they will have had little time together.

A decent spine of the team and defence means the onus is on the midfield and attackers to show they are up to standard...

Dubs

Kraft   Lascelles  botman  (????)

elliot   longstaff   longstaff

ritchie  wood  murphy

4 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

I would play a fair few of the first team TBH, we can’t afford to be going out. 

Think we should win anyway. I'd keep Botman in just for a bit more experience of English football and change the rest. Players looked fucked near the end of the City game and we shouldn't really need them until Sunday.