Alexander Isak

Disco

1 hour ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Outsider for back of my shirt next season TBH. Bruno and Botman current front runners. 

Why settle for one? You could have, Bruno in the middle, Botman at the back and Isak in attack (front).  Thought you had big brain energy, Ian. I am dissapoint. ;) 

Guest reefatoon

Been waiting to see him getting on the end of a Bruno through ball for an eternity. Was so close. 

Edited by reefatoon

Just now, mikejaxer said:

Guy behind me saying he was a waste of money and he was shite, called ASM shite as well. Think he just hates everyone actually 

Hope you sparked him out. Honestly, what are these people doing going to a football match to hate on our most exciting players?

28 minutes ago, mikejaxer said:

Guy behind me saying he was a waste of money and he was shite, called ASM shite as well. Think he just hates everyone actually 

I had one of those characters next to me in the Palace home match in the league. Botman was shite, Isak a waste of money, life apparently is shit. Called everyone shit every time they lost the ball, full of rage. Stay at home Ffs 

2 hours ago, mikejaxer said:

2 hours ago, ExiledGeordie said:

I had one of those characters next to me in the Palace home match in the league. Botman was shite, Isak a waste of money, life apparently is shit. Called everyone shit every time they lost the ball, full of rage. Stay at home Ffs 

These types have been around for as long as punters have paid to watch football.  Taking their daily stresses out on football.  You do get the odd one who is funny with it, but they're a distinct minority - the rest are just whinging bastards

Did anyone notice Sky put the Denmark flag next to his name rather than the Swedish one when he got subbed on [emoji38]

Going to take time to build that chemistry but Isak's runs and Bruno's through balls are going to be like bacon and cheese* - absolutely made for each other.

*or insert your own food pairing of choice

Loved his run for the Bruno through ball - started looping out right and then burst left. His movement is looking very good since the return.

Definitely a positionally free striker. If he's going to lead the line on his own, we're going to have to make sure we fill up that central space with others as he looks for space, whether that be coming in from the wing or late runs from midfield.

10 hours ago, TheBrownBottle said:

These types have been around for as long as punters have paid to watch football.  Taking their daily stresses out on football.  You do get the odd one who is funny with it, but they're a distinct minority - the rest are just whinging bastards

Used to be one behind me that got stuck into everyone and was generally miserable.  But he was funny with it, due to always getting players names wrong.  

Wayne Ruttidge and GOUTtierez were my favourites.