Alexander Isak

Disco

1 hour ago, Infatuation Junkie said:

He is very Crouchesque. 

Doesn’t look like he has the body for ball control. Then gets the ball and shows you them silky skills.

No he isn't. He looks gangly but is great at carrying the ball and moving it. Crouch was static when he had the ball, got it, gave it and tried to get on the end of it. He's gangly, there the similarity ends.

1 hour ago, madras said:

No he isn't. He looks gangly but is great at carrying the ball and moving it. Crouch was static when he had the ball, got it, gave it and tried to get on the end of it. He's gangly, there the similarity ends.

Yeah he’s nowt like Crouch ffs 😂 I guess it’s all about opinions though 

5 minutes ago, BonesJones said:

Adidas commenting on his post. Could be that they sponsor him or something, but I've decided it actually means they will be making our kits soon.

Screenshot_20230115_224137_Instagram.jpg

Mehrdad saying welcime back to Isak or adidas?

Maybe both...

I hope he can have a Papiss Cisse like impact on our season, where we had a strong first half but then just kicked on another gear when he joined. Hope we can rip some teams apart with this guy at 100% 

5 hours ago, madras said:

Says a lot about what Eddie thinks about him that he's prepared to bring him on, when not chasing a game, and play him almost advanced central midfield and give him license to drift.

Eh?! ... we were chasing the result and he came on as a second/support striker.

36 minutes ago, PauloGeordio said:

Criminal that goal against Liverpool was disallowed. Should have stood for the sheer audacity of turning those defenders inside out like they weren’t there! So pleased to have him back, and scoring :indi:

He’s a nightmare for defenders trying to play a high line that’s for sure. Take your eye off him for a second and he’s through.