Alexander Isak

Disco

Guest HTT II
Just now, Froggy said:

We are sniffing around players his level. Our bid for Arnautovic was rejected though.

Yous need players, but it might actually work out OK for yous ETH working with what yous have and trying to get the best out of them, rather than some 4-5 new players coming in and maybe upsetting the apple cart so to speak. I still think yous won’t make the top 4, but the football will improve as I saw the other day, easily outplaying an admittedly poor LFC side (on the day).

Can Isak play as in inside forward, or is he more an out and out striker? Its gonna be weird having multiple options if we sign Pedro and Isak, cover all over that front line :lol: 

26 minutes ago, Froggy said:

I'm not. It'll be a while before we have to worry about you boys but I'm looking forward to it. :lol:

Based on what I've seen and his record in a league that has a reputation for weak defending, around 30-35m.

Not sure what your agenda is ? Why come into a thread that has nothing to do with you? Let us enjoy our moment in the sun? I'm sure we could all dredge up some of the shockingly poor purchases at Salford FC Wasn't it 1 biilion spent since you last won a trophy! 

3 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Poor mans Martial.

We shall see. Looking forward to it.

By the way ... didn't Martial end up costing you lot around £57 million? The deal was £36 million upfront rising to £57 million and the bonuses were very achievable apparently.

Guest HTT II
1 minute ago, Bondedcrown said:

Not sure what your agenda is ? Why come into a thread that has nothing to do with you? Let us enjoy our moment in the sun? I'm sure we could all dredge up some of the shockingly poor purchases at Salford FC Wasn't it 1 biilion spent since you last won a trophy! 

To be fair to Froggy, he’s been around on here for a decade or so now and while he can wind people up, he’s always been, from memory, supportive of our cause against Ashley and not once boasted when they have (often/always) beaten us or took the piss. He’s had a lot of stick himself and again not once took it seriously. Let’s just all chill eh! Cheers for the 20 quid btw @Froggy