Alexander Isak

Disco

1 minute ago, pedro111 said:

See the mackems are clinging to "he only scored 6 goals last season" Any context to this?

Just tell them we are paying more for a striker who scored 6 goals than what their clubs worth

See the mackems are clinging to "he only scored 6 goals last season" Any context to this?

1) Mackems are cunts; 

2) He did only score six goals last season.

The twitter thread from July posted on the previous page explains quite a bit of it.

Sociedad play pretty bland defensive football that doesn’t really suit his style of play. That’s not to say he didn’t massively underperform as well though. Didn’t look at it at all. Previous season he was really good, so hopefully just a blip. 

5 minutes ago, pedro111 said:

They're hilarious

Player linked - "He's shit, not worth that and no better than what they've got"

Deal collapses - "Hahaha, they've just missed out on someone amazing!"

Literally everything that happens to us must in their eyes be bad. How they'll reconcile us climbing up the league over the next years via a continual series of bad signings is beyond me, but I'm sure mackematics will find a way.

Just now, Chris_R said:

They're hilarious

Player linked - "He's shit, not worth that and no better than what they've got"

Deal collapses - "Hahaha, they've just missed out on someone amazing!"

Literally everything that happens to us must in their eyes be bad. How they'll reconcile us climbing up the league over the next years via a continual series of bad signings is beyond me, but I'm sure mackematics will find a way.

If we were in Man City's position and we signed Haaland they'd go to the nth degree to convince themselves that he's shit. They're fucking pathetic, who cares what those irrelevant cunts say about us anyway? :lol:

1 minute ago, Gallowgate Toon said:

Also, another tall player. We're amassing quite the collection of freaks.

Commentator over here definitely mentioned it a few times. Not sure I'd had really noticed but when it's Burn/Schar/Botman/Wood in the box it becomes kind of hard to miss. :lol: