Alexander Isak

Disco

Him and Pedro would honestly transform our team, can't believe it honestly, Isak can give Wilson genuine much needed competition, while offering a slightly different dimension in play, and will no doubt be number 9 one day. Pedro can cover anywhere on the front three, is versatile and young so won't mind being backup to start with, but at the same time will push Miggy all the way. 

Other then Wood, honestly every signing has been incredibly thought out under this ownership. Love it.

Guest HTT II
2 minutes ago, joeyt said:

You can say that again

When he meets Adam P at the training ground, first flight back to Spain…

Edited by HTT II

4 minutes ago, HTT II said:

When he meets Adam P at the rewriting ground, first flight back to Spain…

2 minutes ago, HTT II said:

When he meets Adam P at the training ground, first flight back to Spain!

I see you’ve been practicing at the rewriting ground. 

2 minutes ago, Shadow Puppets said:

Missed this… what did he say?

On 22/08/2022 at 12:21, Ando7 said:

Not long now boys,things heating up.

also an excuse to repost this

image.png

Edited by thomas

6 minutes ago, 54 said:

Him and Pedro would honestly transform our team, can't believe it honestly, Isak can give Wilson genuine much needed competition, while offering a slightly different dimension in play, and will no doubt be number 9 one day. Pedro can cover anywhere on the front three, is versatile and young so won't mind being backup to start with, but at the same time will push Miggy all the way. 

Other then Wood, honestly every signing has been incredibly thought out under this ownership. Love it.

Wood was well thought out as we lost only once with him in the team helping to keep us up. Helped sink a rival also. The difference is others are medium to long term signings whilst he was short to medium.

9 minutes ago, teohgk said:

We have to be the tallest team in the league, if not, it’s because of Fraser

Can someone with an ounce of photo editing skills hoy up a Perri Piper surrounded meme with Fraser as the little girl around Botman, Burn, Isak, Joelinton and Lascelles? :lol:

17 minutes ago, LV said:

Panicked? We’ve been tracking him for months. If not years, given Nickson’s interest in him. 

Into paying that price. I don't know just seems odd we wouldn't pay the Maddison or Harrison fees which represent better value.

I know their asking price was high but they'd have driven him here themselves of we offered €75m earlier in the window for him. It's a brilliant deal for them. 

1 minute ago, Jaqen said:

Into paying that price. I don't know just seems odd we wouldn't pay the Maddison or Harrison fees which represent better value.

I know their asking price was high but they'd have driven him here themselves of we offered €75m earlier in the window for him. It's a brilliant deal for them. 

Who? Isak? They wanted more than that earlier in the window. 

Guest HTT II
5 minutes ago, LFEE said:

Wood was well thought out as we lost only once with him in the team helping to keep us up. Helped sink a rival also. The difference is others are medium to long term signings whilst he was short to medium.

I’m convinced Wood was also signed in the knowledge that we could have went down and he would tear up that division.

Just now, HTT II said:

I’m convinced Wood was also signed in the knowledge that we could have went down and he would tear up that division.

The most important aspect of the Woodsigning is that it allowed Howe to implement the necessary changes to training. Without Wood we would have struggled to change from "defend and get it to Maxi"