Alexander Isak

Disco

11 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Thought it was interesting how much Howe mentioned that he can do a good job on the left wing.

You wouldn't move him from the striker position at the moment mind

don’t say that too loud. that nutjob will be in here again claiming Isak isn’t a striker and can’t play upfront by himself :idiot2:

The goal being scored whilst he was playing wide left highlighted how much we've been missing that sort of threat from that position. 

Lost count the number of great balls we've put in from the right this season and there's been nobody making a good run like that into the area. 

13 minutes ago, Decky said:

He’s not wrong. Isak should have been starting weeks ago. Nothing we can do about it now but still. 

I liked his post. I do agree. Was just a joke.

5 minutes ago, huss9 said:

he's got one but i dont like it. bit cartooney.

image.thumb.png.3829c622820775ee1ece643096a88767.png

It was a good effort when we didn't know much about him, but now he has a new identity and he needs a flag to match.

8 minutes ago, toon25 said:

From that interview you can clearly see he's the right sort of character we're trying to build a team around 

He’s clearly incredibly driven and wants to be the best he possibly can be. He seems very different personality-wise from a lot of footballers, introverted, reflective and intelligent. Every single one of his attributes is perfect for us

I love him. The arrogance/confidence and not giving a flying fuck attitude is something I've always thought he had. Watching him get interviewed it always looks like he's trying not to laugh due to not taking it seriously because of the aforementioned mentality/confidence. :lol:

He's absolutely brilliant and given how he's celebrated some of the goals he's scored for us (as well as jumping over the hoardings and celebrating amongst the fans after his assist away at Southampton in the cup) I think NUFC has gotten right under his skin.

Fucking adore the man.

Edited by HaydnNUFC

36 minutes ago, Interpolic said:

He's a confident lad like :lol:

Noticed it in the post-Wolves interview as well, he said something like "yeah I did really well" or similar :lol:

From the very small sample size I have he’s got a very Swedish sense of humour and being. 

He’s absolutely class like. Be magic if he kicks on like he can.

Would like him to attack the box a little more unless he’s been told not too but I know what you mean. That mackem comment about him being shit as he’s not 2/3 stone heavier pretty much sums it up in a weird way. 

Absolutely one of those players who will raise his game with better around him too.