Alexander Isak

Disco

He's different class like, he'll go down as an all-time great if he stays here long enough.

Wish we'd sign someone Howe trusts to give the poor cunt a break though, after 70 mins or so he looks absolutely done in. Could do with just loaning a reliable, experienced body to save his legs seeing as Wilson's out as usual.

5 minutes ago, Aiston said:

Cannot wait until the lad can play more than 45 minutes.

One of the best finishers around and causes defences all sorts of problems when fit.

He's a stone cold killer in front of goal. Huge talent. We just need to make more chances for him, he will put them away no problem.

2 minutes ago, Newcastle Fan said:

Top quality and he dosn't look a 100% yet :lol:

Yeah I thought I noticed him almost pulling up second half with hamstring. Seemed to stop a chase back abruptly.

Lad is top, top class and when 100% fit he will be immense.

Love him. If he stays fit for the rest of the season then some clubs will go all in for him whether we like it or not. I’m not talking about it as “yeah let’s talk about selling one of our best players”. I’m talking about it more like as how good he can be and how difficult it is to find top strikers around. If he can stay fit and find some consistency then he will be one of the best around in his position for years to come. His potential is frightening. Hope we can do some proper business this summer keep him and Bruno amongst others and kick on properly next season. 

I actually thought he'd messed up that chance by taking it wide rather than cutting across the defender. Just didn't account for the man's genius.

I wonder how Real Sociedad feel about that £63m fee now?

He’s the player with the highest potential but Bruno is our best player imo. He has the consistency and is fit. I think we (me included) sometimes forget how good he is when he isn’t totally bossing it. Sometimes we don’t realise how good he is. Put Bruno in a top top possession style of team and that’s when he will reach his true heights and level. I mean we know how good he can be, but he would reach another level in a team that controls the game more and don’t have defensive transitions quite as often. 

2 hours ago, Ikon said:

He’s the player with the highest potential but Bruno is our best player imo. He has the consistency and is fit. I think we (me included) sometimes forget how good he is when he isn’t totally bossing it. Sometimes we don’t realise how good he is. Put Bruno in a top top possession style of team and that’s when he will reach his true heights and level. I mean we know how good he can be, but he would reach another level in a team that controls the game more and don’t have defensive transitions quite as often. 

I agree.

2 hours ago, TRon said:

I actually thought he'd messed up that chance by taking it wide rather than cutting across the defender. Just didn't account for the man's genius.

I wonder how Real Sociedad feel about that £63m fee now?

I know Arsenal fans are talking about how they should sign him. Good luck with that.[emoji38] They are already near the limit with FFP. It's not like we would sell him for the same price as we bought him.

Actually feel most nervous about losing him due to the lack of top strikers out there in the world.

But I would only if our form continues till the end of the season. If we pick up some momentum leading into the summer and then get into a position to really attack next season then I'm confident we wouldn't lose him to somewhere else. 

That finish was as "elite" as it gets. 

He's shown so many times he doesn't need many opportunities. If we could give him more he would score boatloads.