Alexander Isak

Disco

9 minutes ago, Teasy said:

60M for a quality 22 year old striker who's only going to get better vs £70m for a quality 30 year old defender who's peaked already :lol:

I'm just laying the groundwork for when we overpay for Antony. 

Just now, Ben said:

Has Edwards came out with a cover story that the board have changed their transfer strategy in the last few hours so he doesn't lose face ?

Too busy washing the shit out of his mouth right now, he’ll be along later once he’s cleared himself up

23 minutes ago, Kasper said:

Great potential. Can anyone who watched La Liga last season comment why he had a pretty quiet season even though Sociedad did really well?

They switched to a diamond formation last season, and he played as a right sided striker in a front two in that setup, without much width, which was quite different to what he had played previously.

The season before he played mostly as the lone striker in a 4-3-3 setup and banged in 17 league goals.

1 hour ago, Shadow Puppets said:

Pretty sure that all the local journos (I know two of them) were briefed to keep mentioning a low budget to keep expectations in check.

Alreet AdamP 

8 minutes ago, Ben said:

Has Edwards came out with a cover story that the board have changed their transfer strategy in the last few hours so he doesn't lose face ?

Think he quote tweeted himself from July mentioning an Isak link. 

I guess if you tweet, daily, any random eventually you can do that. 

2 minutes ago, LFEE said:

What has he said?

Things are heating up.

Little bit cryptic true but if you think of it Alexander Isak = Alexander the Great who came from Greece which is hot and was also famous for being mentioned in NUFC fan,  Sid Waddel’s speech. He practically told us this was happening days ago. 

Guest HTT II
12 minutes ago, CPL said:

Wtf! Just seen this. To be fair, I rarely see any of the players we have signed Any player he resembles who has played in the BPL before? 

Reminds me of a young Beckford!

2 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

A strange take on us, that's if Google Translate has done its job

"A soccer nobody, a team that already signed Guimaraes and Trippier stealing them from teams bigger than him in order to save himself, will now take Isak"