Alexander Isak

Disco

3 hours ago, huss9 said:

what would people make of us  just bringing in maybe only one new player for a fee if it meant keeping 39 and 14?

I think we need more than 1 signing for a fee but in that scenario I'd absolutely take it, keeping those two would be huge

A fee signing, a free signing and maybe a loan or two alongside having hopefully most of the squad fit would be good for next season 

16 minutes ago, Turnbull2000 said:

Scum who broke into his house have been caught it seems. Sorry if old news.

As punishment he's going to continually jink around them until they all slip and break their ankles.

All the media in Sweden are already placing him in other clubs "for the next step". The latest club I heard was Spurs :icon_puke_l:

They understand nothing! Hate them all..

8 minutes ago, Fezzle said:

Such a good first touch every time whether it's a shot or control. Mad he was 25/1 top scorer without haaland 

When was that, start of the season? Because he was 9/1 in without market the other week. So I had a bit each way on that and then a fiver for top scorer at 25/1. 

Edited by Lush Vlad

6 minutes ago, Lush Vlad said:

When was that, start of the season? Because he was 9/1 in without market the other week. So I had a bit each way on that and then a fiver for top scorer at 25/1. 

Yeah, typical I did it in multiples so will win sod all mind

Edit: thought I was being a smart arse backing Stewart before he went to Southampton. Fucking sick note :lol:

Screenshot_2024-04-15-18-25-22-728_com.android.chrome.jpg

Edited by Fezzle

I see they’ve arrested four people connected to the break-in at his property…

From the BBC, Monday:

Four people have been charged in connection with a series of high-value burglaries which included the home of a Premier League footballer.

The home of Newcastle United striker Alexander Isak in Darras Hall, Northumberland, was broken into and his car stolen earlier this month.

Cash, thousands of pounds of designer clothes, and jewellery worth £1m was also taken from other homes in Sunderland and Newcastle.

Det Insp Shaun Fordy, from the North East Regional Organised Crime Unit (NEROCU), said "these types of crimes will not be tolerated".

Isak's home was broken into on 4 April but his car was later found abandoned three-miles away in Dissington, police said.

Cash, expensive clothes and jewellery worth £1m were taken from a house on Clayton Road in Jesmond in March.

Jewellery worth £100,000, designer clothes and money were also taken from a house on Woodlands Grove in Sunderland.

Some of the property was later recovered by officers, NEROCU said.

Four Croatian nationals, aged 23, 27, 31, and 42, who had recently travelled to the UK from Italy, were arrested on Friday in the West Midlands.

They have been charged with burglary and are due to appear at Bedlington Magistrates' Court later.

Det Insp Fordy said the arrests had been made by NEROCU working in partnership with Northumbria Police.

“This operation demonstrates that these types of crimes will not be tolerated in our region, and the incredible lengths we will go to protect our communities," he said.

Edited by LFEE

17 hours ago, LFEE said:

I see they’ve arrested four people connected to the break-in at his property…

From the BBC, Monday:

Four people have been charged in connection with a series of high-value burglaries which included the home of a Premier League footballer.

The home of Newcastle United striker Alexander Isak in Darras Hall, Northumberland, was broken into and his car stolen earlier this month.

Cash, thousands of pounds of designer clothes, and jewellery worth £1m was also taken from other homes in Sunderland and Newcastle.

Det Insp Shaun Fordy, from the North East Regional Organised Crime Unit (NEROCU), said "these types of crimes will not be tolerated".

Isak's home was broken into on 4 April but his car was later found abandoned three-miles away in Dissington, police said.

Cash, expensive clothes and jewellery worth £1m were taken from a house on Clayton Road in Jesmond in March.

Jewellery worth £100,000, designer clothes and money were also taken from a house on Woodlands Grove in Sunderland.

Some of the property was later recovered by officers, NEROCU said.

Four Croatian nationals, aged 23, 27, 31, and 42, who had recently travelled to the UK from Italy, were arrested on Friday in the West Midlands.

They have been charged with burglary and are due to appear at Bedlington Magistrates' Court later.

Det Insp Fordy said the arrests had been made by NEROCU working in partnership with Northumbria Police.

“This operation demonstrates that these types of crimes will not be tolerated in our region, and the incredible lengths we will go to protect our communities," he said.

I've seen their names in Croatian media, not sure who sold them passports (I suppose they wanted an EU one), their names are as Croatian as Ragnar Sigurdsson.

Glad that Isak is safe. This happened 10 days ago, so we saw on weekend it didn't affect his play at all.

Edited by kocunar

Isaks legs look a bit less skinny now? or just me.

seemed like on the last match cam footage during celebrations his legs weren't as giraffe like compared to everyone else when they were hugging etc

On 15/04/2024 at 10:24, Fezzle said:

Yeah, typical I did it in multiples so will win sod all mind

Edit: thought I was being a smart arse backing Stewart before he went to Southampton. Fucking sick note :lol:

Screenshot_2024-04-15-18-25-22-728_com.android.chrome.jpg

Sandro, how are tricks?

Edited by Oregon_Geordie

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2024/apr/18/arsenal-eye-alexander-isak-michael-olise-search-for-striker-winger.

It is understood that ­Newcastle’s striker Alexander Isak is one of the primary targets. He could cost about £100m and was heavily scouted by Arsenal before his move to St James’ Park in August 2022 for an initial £63m.

100 million must be some sort of joke , he's worth at least double that and even then I wouldn't sell him.

13 minutes ago, Geogaddi said:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2024/apr/18/arsenal-eye-alexander-isak-michael-olise-search-for-striker-winger.

It is understood that ­Newcastle’s striker Alexander Isak is one of the primary targets. He could cost about £100m and was heavily scouted by Arsenal before his move to St James’ Park in August 2022 for an initial £63m.

100 million must be some sort of joke , he's worth at least double that and even then I wouldn't sell him.

It’s that time of year where the press pick random name and pick random number and put them in a sentence, I wouldn’t worry too much.