Alexander Isak

Disco

8 minutes ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

Isak is the absolute last person I want to see leave this window.

Him and Bruno level pegging, for me, but also trying to hold in mind that every player has a price when you’re trying to build a top team. Unfortunately, our ‘top’ players have the most tempting prices. 

Clicks n Giggles for the next few days at Daily Mail HQ as Hopey drops a bullshit "bombshell" article that actually says fuck all 

Smart money says Hopey was falling short of his Twatter Engagement KPI for June and needed to come up with a tall tale "exclusive" to avoid a tense meeting with his gaffer and HR

Edited by bobbydazzla

We shouldn't be selling under any circumstances or for any money ,besides the fact he's literally irreplaceable it would really make you question our long term ambitions and send out the totally wrong message about our owners intentions .

Edited by Geogaddi

22 minutes ago, TRon said:

Fans who deluded themselves that not having any European involvement would give us a good crack at a CL push this season really weren't seeing the bigger picture.

You can get discrete TENA products for that these days. IF by big picture you mean completely made up worst case scenario in your head that is

2 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

He is quite literally irreplaceable. Any other striker, certainly one that would come here, if we did sell him would be a significant downgrade.

I wouldn’t want any other striker Haaland included instead of him tbh.

1 minute ago, HaydnNUFC said:

He is quite literally irreplaceable. Any other striker, certainly one that would come here, if we did sell him would be a significant downgrade.

Striker would be a downgrade but we could build a heck of team in almost every other position. But aye this is a no sell no matter what.

Every player, other than maybe peak-Messi at Barca, has a price. Ludicrous to think otherwise.

However, as things currently stand, I’m not sure there’s many, if any, clubs in world football that could/would pay Isak’s price. Certainly not Chelsea anyway.

9 minutes ago, thomas said:

my tenuous grasp on both math and FFP tells me that if we sold at £100m we would have £500m to spend, somehow. so I'm all for it.

But then we'd have to improve our income by 100m to pay the other years

23 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Wha?

Players like playing in Europe, CL especially. They also like the sort of wages that come with it, and we've gone backwards temporarily which makes clubs like Chelsea more attractive given they are further along the road in providing those things.

Edited by TRon