Alexander Isak

Disco

1 minute ago, Dr Venkman said:

Sorry [emoji38]

What did I say that was funny? Just my opinion, he was rarely 100% fit last season. Seemed to be returning from injury or rushed back often and then run into the ground when he did due to Wilson's injury issues. But he was still scoring goals even during those spells where he looked half fit. 

Think back to like the PSG away game. He could barely move but managed to bag a goal and play the whole game pretty much. There were other examples where he seemed to be carrying something or managing his fitness. 

Would be good if he could get the majority of the season where he can just play flat out and then be subbed out when fatigued and not be forced to play when nursing an injury of some sort. 

On 09/08/2024 at 22:49, dave s said:

can’t wait for this season if Isak hits proper form from word go. immense 

He's the perfect striker for us. Apart from his clinical finishing, the way he creates space and chances for others is vital to the team.

6 minutes ago, alexf said:

What did I say that was funny? Just my opinion, he was rarely 100% fit last season. Seemed to be returning from injury or rushed back often and then run into the ground when he did due to Wilson's injury issues. But he was still scoring goals even during those spells where he looked half fit. 

Think back to like the PSG away game. He could barely move but managed to bag a goal and play the whole game pretty much. There were other examples where he seemed to be carrying something or managing his fitness. 

Would be good if he could get the majority of the season where he can just play flat out and then be subbed out when fatigued and not be forced to play when nursing an injury of some sort. 

No mate I just find it really funny when people use the ‘in my eyes’ thing in that way.