Wolverhampton Wanderers vs. Newcastle United - 28/8/22 @ 2pm (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

1 minute ago, Billy Warthog said:

This is a testament to how scarred we are as fans post Ashley / Brewce. 

Isak isn't a loss - he's not played for us yet. It could have been a big gain, but Brexit eh? 

Bruno is a loss, obviously. Time for the others to step up - that is what this league demands. 

I'd take a draw of course, but I still think we could get three points today. Might not be pretty though. 

That’s the spirit! :indi:

1 minute ago, TheHoob said:

Absolutely no reason we still can't beat these like. Should give pause for thought to the people who seem keen for us to get rid of some of our better squad players though. 

On paper that Wolves midfield and attack is far better then what we have lined up for this game. The odds are that our midfield will be overrun and the defensive unit and Pope will need to be on fire. Then going back to Brewceball relying on magic from ASM.

Not having a go at Howe before the usual lot start, but we all called it in midweek, there was no need for Bruno to come on. Disappointing that Isak's work permit hasn't come through. Was expecting both in the squad when I woke up this morning.

Our bench looks horrid though.

Wolves have a lot more quality in midfield than we do, but that's not to say we will give them the time and space to make that quality show. Needs to be a battling performance I feel.

1 minute ago, Sean said:

Not having a go at Howe before the usual lot start, but we all called it in midweek, there was no need for Bruno to come on. Disappointing that Isak's work permit hasn't come through. Was expecting both in the squad when I woke up this morning.

Our bench looks horrid though.

Wolves have a lot more quality in midfield than we do, but that's not to say we will give them the time and space to make that quality show. Needs to be a battling performance I feel.

?? Shame our guys aren’t too good in the press ? Fraser to come on and be a menace!  :indi:

Sad that Elliott isn't starting. He was clearly the best best midfielder mid-week out of him, Willock and Longstaff. Hopefully he gets on early.

We still have Howe as head coach. This match is still very winnable. Don't jump off that building/cliff quite yet ppls.