Wolverhampton Wanderers vs. Newcastle United - 28/8/22 @ 2pm (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

2 minutes ago, Hanshithispantz said:

https://www.wolvesforum.co.uk/index.php?threads/newcastle-h-28-8-build-up-match-thread.37930/

One of the more level headed fan boards out there by the looks of things. Surprised they don’t seem to massively rate Sa, I thought he was seen as one of the best in the league last year.

They looked great against Tottenham first half, we can definitely get a result but without Wilson we’re tepid up top, hopefully Isak gets more than 20 minutes of needed.

Hopefully he's not needed, and gets more than twenty minutes.

1 minute ago, GWN said:

New boy on the bench we wreckon or straight in? 

Bench I'd say. Not enough training time to go straight in. And would be a huge kick in the nuts for Wood, can't see Howe doing that.

We won't,  but I reckon it wouldn't be the worst thing to throw him straight at them. They'll be expecting a nice cushy afternoon against a ponderous Wood. For all Isak wouldn't have settled with us much, they wouldn't be ready for him. 

Big game this. 

Before the season most would say our main rivals for ‘best of the rest’ would have been West Ham, Leicester and Wolves. 

The start to the season has been great and we are already 4-5 points clear of all of them.

These are the games we need to be winning to give us the best chance of European football. 

If we win this, 7 clear of Wolves already, and possibly Leicester too if they lose to Chelsea.

Big opportunity!

7 hours ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

2C4FF357-2266-4DCE-AA91-42806D98FFB2.thumb.jpeg.72e409fb1433c80480d53d467e592f07.jpegVery discreet and totally permissable. 

I remember seeing a video years ago of a I think spanish wedding. One guy in the video is kind of hunched over real still the jumps up and screams "GOOOOOOOOAL" and everyone nearly shit their pants.