Wolverhampton Wanderers vs. Newcastle United - 28/8/22 @ 2pm (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

5 minutes ago, Keegans Export said:

Bruno usually loves a matchday Tweet doesn't he? Would be a decent indicator one way or the other.

Usually in and around the next hour, unless his social media team have cocked up the timed tweet.

1 hour ago, HaydnNUFC said:

We have no reason to think he is, Howe never mentioned him once in his presser, yes he's not in the training photos but neither is Trippier, Burn, Lascelles or Isak who are avaliable. Unnecessary bedwetting™.

If he is they've kept it incredibly close to the chest.

Didn’t mention Targett being injured before Brighton either.

Just now, SUPERTOON said:

I mean Howe never mentioned Targett being injured in his pre match press conference before Brighton

Ah ok. Apologies. Yeah Howe keeps his cards close to his chest. Remember ASM against Brentford?

I’m going to go for a third draw in a row; 1-1 for me.  I think we’re better than Wolves these days, but it’s still a tricky place to go.  Also, I suspect Wood might start with Isak coming off the bench, which will make us a bit toothless at the start. 

20 minutes ago, samptime29 said:

I think they will double up ASM. Hopefully that frees up some space to create good quality chances. If Isak can play last 20 mins, he can be very useful against a more tired Wolves defence

It doesn't really. They double up by pulling in, it may give more space to whoever is wide right for us but in that 3 seconds it takes to get the ball there the defence has moved over to that side.

Man City aren't used to teams committing players against them and it nearly cost them.

1 hour ago, McDog said:

So will Isak be in the starting eleven? Can't wait for tomorrow, although I guess it's already is tomorrow in England.

If Wood is also injured (as per training photos) then you'd think he has to :lol: Unless we fancy ASM up front