Liverpool 2-1 Newcastle United (31/08/2022)

Yorkie

Just now, nufc123 said:

Everybody does. Doesnt go to almost 10 other places

Not everyone as blatant as us, in and around our own box though :lol:

Some teams do the time wasting in the oppositions half in the corner instead.

Gutted at the end but on the plus side we have had some hard games in the first 5, September fixtures look a lot better and we have a good base to build on and a good team ethic. I can see us going on a run of wins and moving back up the table.

I don't even think we were wasting time. The guys were dead out there.

We were playing with ten men ... no, we were playing with 9 men for most of that half, once both Wood and Murphy came on.

Also did not like the Almiron sub. Had to keep him on man. Him going off made us more vulnerable defensively. having Murphy and Willock on that side towards the end did not work well at all.

Tough loss. My God.

Just now, Andy said:

Pope was down for a good while during injury time like. Ref was shite but I expected it to go about the length it did tbh. 

Cos Van dijk jumped into him and caused him to land funny.  Wasn't down for 3 fucking minutes.

Just now, Andy said:

Pope was down for a good while during injury time like. Ref was shite but I expected it to go about the length it did tbh. 

I had it at 97, being a massive fucking nerd.

Maybe an extra 30, but not what they got.

Sitting here stunned. Every fucking time, man.

2 minutes ago, Aiston said:

All our own fault, so I'm not even that mad.

You waste 2 minutes of injury time, that can happen...and the ref isn't just going to suddenly stop play for the home side on their final attack.

Wtf you on about? Regardless of what the home side are doing when times up you blow the whistle. 

You don't just let the phase run its course then blow. 

Having said that I'm assuming he did what you're suggesting and didn't just add on over minutes for bantz

We will have our day, I'll be honest when i saw the teamsheet i thought we would get stuffed.

Only a fucking farcical amount of added on time and a goal disallowed because Isak was 1mm ofside cost us a result even though we we're missing Bruno, ASM, Wilson, Schar, Botman.