Harrison Ashby (on loan at Swansea City)

James

1 minute ago, Deuce said:

I mean I’m against animal cruelty but don’t really think we need to crucify the kid. :lol: 

Don't think anyone has to be honest. Not on here anyway.

Just now, The Prophet said:

Correct.

I wouldn’t worry, he won’t kick a ball for the first team anyway so it’s not really worth the energy. We should accept all shitty behavior under the guise of not “hounding someone out”

8 minutes ago, LV said:

Is the tiger a Tory though?? That’s the question. 

This had me howling :lol:

Agree with what's been said by many, though. Hate these places. Unfortunately I didn't realise the conditions they are kept in until about 4-5 years ago. Pure naivety on my part.

The kid is 22. There's still a lot of maturity to be had and growth to be made. If someone say him down and "opened his eyes" to how these centres are run, he'd probably be mortified.

At least that's my hope...

Edited by BlazeT44

Just now, BlazeT44 said:

Agree with what's been said by many, though. Hate these places. Unfortunately I didn't realise the conditions their kept in until about 4-5 years ago. Pure naivety on my part.

The kid is 22. There's still a lot of maturity to be had and growth to be made. If someone say him down and "opened his eyes" to how these centres are run, he'd probably be mortified.

At 22 we’re you not able to see that chaining up a wild animal was bad? He’s not 14 

2 minutes ago, BlazeT44 said:

Agree with what's been said by many, though. Hate these places. Unfortunately I didn't realise the conditions they are kept in until about 4-5 years ago. Pure naivety on my part.

Nope. Persecute!! 

1 minute ago, Sempiternal said:

At 22 we’re you not able to see that chaining up a wild animal was bad? He’s not 14 

I think, now at 32, I made many mistakes between 18-23 (particularly) that I look back on and think "fuck me, I should have seen that or done better". 

Christ knows what I'd have been like with a few more thousand a week on my wage, and the opportunity that brings about.

Just now, BlazeT44 said:

I think, now at 32, I made many mistakes between 18-23 (particularly) that I look back on and think "fuck me, I should have seen that or done better". 

Christ knows what I'd have been like with a few more thousand a week on my wage, and the opportunity that brings about.

Fair enough, but I think 22 year old men are more than capable of understanding a bad situation. 

2 minutes ago, Scoot said:

No ones calling for him to be sold 

unlike the tigers he doesn’t give a shiiiit about

3 minutes ago, Scoot said:

a bit thick

like the tiger fur coat he just bought