Harrison Ashby (on loan at Swansea City)

James

27 minutes ago, bowlingcrofty said:

Seen them both play much, have you?

Seen Fresneda play against Real Madrid. Looked really good. I think Ashby’s only played 6 minutes of a premier league game and that was last season so haven’t seen him play. But personally I would rather we signed a player who plays regularly in the Spanish league than a player who’s been playing for West Ham under 23’s and they are the same age. Just my opinion. 

Just now, Myleftboot said:

Seen Fresneda play against Real Madrid. Looked really good. I think Ashby’s only played 6 minutes of a premier league game and that was last season so haven’t seen him play. But personally I would rather we signed a player who plays regularly in the Spanish league than a player who’s been playing for West Ham under 23’s and they are the same age. Just my opinion. 

Aye but one is 15-20M and one is 3M

Great name, Harrison Ashby.

Sounds like a National Trust property in Wiltshire.

Extensive gardens, oldest part of the house dates to the Tudor period, suffered damage during the civil war. Cafe does nice cream teas.

Access to the house via timed entry tickets only.

Edited by brummie

14 minutes ago, brummie said:

Great name, Harrison Ashby.

Sounds like a National Trust property in Wiltshire.

Extensive gardens, oldest part of the house dates to the Tudor period, suffered damage during the civil war. Cafe does nice cream teas.

Access to the house via timed entry tickets only.

Statue of a slave owner in the south wing, management wants it removed but the local Tory councillor has glued himself to it. 

Just now, Nobody said:

Yes we definitely are, but not sure signing West Ham's third choice right back proves that mind :lol:

Think it's the fact we're setting ourselves up so that when things change like  retirement/injury/form we don't have to react then, we've already got successors.

Also all this kid has to do is play half decent and his price is going to more than double, so it's just a win win for us.