West Ham United P-P Newcastle United - 11/9/22 @ 2pm (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

24 minutes ago, Mattoon said:

Regardless of what you think of the royal family, the Queen worked tirelessly as an embassador for this country for 70 years and was widely respected throughout the world. The ramifications of her passing will ripple through society, if that means a game or two of football is suspended then its not the end of the world. I'm not a royalist nor an anti royalist but take a step back and realise this is generational changing moment in time.

She was not just the queen, she was the doting mother to a paedophile and a philander.  A grandmother to the brother of Prince Harry and a devoted cousin to her husband 

2 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Quite cathartic that everyone's been able to see first hand over the last few years just how much of a complete bellend Mick Lowes has always been like. :lol:

Always thought he was alreet on the radio

Obviously don't know the bloke. But fucking hell what a bitter old twat he seems

Presume he's always been a cunt then aye?

1 hour ago, The Prophet said:

I don't see how this benefits us to be honest. We've been told Bruno and ASM are likely back. We have a week to prepare for both games and one of our opponents has played on Thursday night.

The fixtures will likely be rearranged during a midweek, as part of an already congested calender, meaning less time to prepare and more players needing to be rested, etc.

I thought Bruno and ASM hadn't trained? Even if they had, it's unlikely either would've been ready to start. 

4 minutes ago, jack j said:

Obviously don't know the bloke. But fucking hell what a bitter old twat he seems

Only encountered him a few times in Shearer's whenever I was in there with work. Somehow every time I would overhear him at the bar and every time he would be saying something cuntish while propping up the bar. Slagging off the fans, defending Ashley, refusing to walk to a taxi that had parked on the other side of the road for him. All of that was without even talking to him, I'm sure others on here had similar experiences as well. 

Twitter has allowed him to broadcast it far and wide. 

Edited by Kid Icarus

8 minutes ago, jack j said:

Knew someone who worked with him at Metro and said he was a nasty piece of work. Got knocked back by a lass working there and just made things miserable for her.

Apparently if/when big NUFC News broke and he was needed, it was a running - but true - joke that if you couldn’t get hold of him, ring up some pub (the name of which I can’t recall) and ask for him and he’d be there.