West Ham United P-P Newcastle United - 11/9/22 @ 2pm (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

Just now, nufcnick said:

Pop and ask your MP 

He blocked me on social media, plus he's a cunt.

I'm gonna show my respect this weekend by watching a "Queen - best of" highlights DVD on loop. Very much looking forward to seeing the Paddington sketch again. 

Just now, Ben said:

What the fuck do they think everyone is going to do tomorrow ? sit around and mope all day FFS man this is just a stupid idea

At least wear something black, and spend 2 minutes reflecting on her life. Have some respect FFS.

3 minutes ago, Ben said:

What the fuck do they think everyone is going to do tomorrow ? sit around and mope all day FFS man this is just a stupid idea

Genuinely think it would have been far more powerful having some sort of tribute at each game and event. This is ridiculous.

Just now, Coffee_Johnny said:

Pssst… delete if the missus checks  this 😉

When it comes to football, she knows where she stands, it’s footy first —————-> anything else [emoji38]

1 minute ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Mate of mine is over 100 quid out of pocket thanks to this horseshit. :thup:

I'll be the same if the Bournemouth match is off, between tickets and a hotel. All for some enforced misery.

What a load of bollocks. There are many ways to show respect without cancelling everything, making everyone miserable and making a large amount out of pocket 

Edited by gdm

I don't see how this benefits us to be honest. We've been told Bruno and ASM are likely back. We have a week to prepare for both games and one of our opponents has played on Thursday night.

The fixtures will likely be rearranged during a midweek, as part of an already congested calender, meaning less time to prepare and more players needing to be rested, etc.

Edited by The Prophet

29 minutes ago, nufcnick said:

Game is off this weekend, correct decision TBH

Even the government came out and said there was no need man :lol:

Why not just give the woman a tribute at each game, which would have been far more meaningful.

I mean ... are they going to force us all to watch coverage on TV of her life etc. If not, then what's the point of this.

We'll all just end up watching the foreign league games instead anyway.