West Ham United P-P Newcastle United - 11/9/22 @ 2pm (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

1 minute ago, nufcnick said:

Give your head a shake and have some respect man 

Probably opening a can of worms here but he’s perfectly entitled to think calling it off is a load of bollocks. Plenty (myself included) would agree with him.

And I absolutely disagree with that also 

You think all the shops and businesses should close aswell? Give your own head a wobble man. It’s 2022 for fuck sake.

To be honest I'll be halfway through a 6 hour drive on Sunday during the game, so from a purely selfish point of view am pretty happy about the news.

It also allows Bruno, ASM and Wilson more time to recover and Bournemouth at home is perfect to get us back to winning ways.

1 hour ago, KaKa said:

I genuinely cannot believe they are looking to cancel this weekend's games man. I'm so confused :lol:

I mean ... is everything else going to be closed down too? Or every other public event? Shopping as well? Why specifically sporting events?

I mean, the funeral isn't even this weekend. Anyone understand the thinking behind it?

Even Sky Sports News channel has been cancelled. Honestly would love to fuck off out of the country for a week if I wasn't already booked for a vacation next month.

I do get that we need to pay respects, but it's the same as when Diana died, everything just grinds to a halt while the whole country competes to show how much they mourning we can do in public.

Just now, 54 said:

To be honest I'll be halfway through a 6 hour drive on Sunday during the game, so from a purely selfish point of view am pretty happy about the news.

It also allows Bruno, ASM and Wilson more time to recover and Bournemouth at home is perfect to get us back to winning ways.

It's the bairns birthday party so a would have missed it as well👀 gotta look after number one in these situations

However if they think about touching next week's game they can fuck off

1 minute ago, HaydnNUFC said:

:lol: Wish they had just a modicum respect for the people who've forked out money during a cost of living crisis to go to these games this weekend.

Stuck between a rock and a hard place. Policing in London is a nightmare at the best of times, Sunday would have been like the Notting Hill Carnival on steroids.

I’m saying I disagree with everything being open, once in 70 years is hardly a lot to ask. 

Your saying everyone should care as much as you do. And people who don’t care should close their shops and businesses anyway.

1 minute ago, HaydnNUFC said:

https://www.nufc.co.uk/news/latest-news/west-ham-trip-postponed-following-the-queens-passing/?cvx

"A decision on Newcastle United's home Premier League fixture against AFC Bournemouth at 3pm on Saturday, 17th September will be made in due course."

I swear, man. :lol:

Surely they couldn't call off 2 weeks of games, at least I fucking hope not