West Ham United P-P Newcastle United - 11/9/22 @ 2pm (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

1 minute ago, The Prophet said:

I don't see how this benefits us to be honest. We've been told Bruno and ASM are likely back. We have a week to prepare for both games and one of our opponents has played on Thursday night.

The fixtures will likely be rearranged during a midweek, as part of an already congested calender, meaning less time to prepare and more players needed in to rested, etc.

Not convinced either would have been back this week, neither were training on Wednesday so hard to see how they'd have been ready.

10 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Yup, it's enforced misery :lol:

I genuinely can't believe it :lol:

It's not misery though. There's a whole cross section of people who absolutely get off on this sort of public wrist slitting, the tabloids will be rubbing their hands in glee.

2 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

I don't see how this benefits us to be honest. We've been told Bruno and ASM are likely back. We have a week to prepare for both games and one of our opponents has played on Thursday night.

The fixtures will likely be rearranged during a midweek, as part of an already congested calender, meaning less time to prepare and more players needed in to rested, etc.

Not to mention West Ham don't look great at the minute too.

Just now, TRon said:

It's not misery though. There's a whole cross section of people who absolutely get off on this sort of public wrist slitting, the tabloids will be rubbing their hands in glee.

It's enforced misery for the people that wanted to kick back and enjoy some football this weekend.

The hand wringers will be delighted that they've forced us all to have a less enjoyable weekend now too.

Classic case of misery loves company. They can't bare the thought of being miserable all weekend, while some people don't share that same level of sentiment.

Just now, KaKa said:

It's enforced misery for the people that wanted to kick back and enjoy some football this weekend.

The hand wringers will be delighted that they've forced us all to have a less enjoyable weekend now too.

Classic case of misery loves company. They can't bare the thought of being miserable all weekend, while some people don't share that same level of sentiment.

It's proper daft. 

The way to play it from a monarchist POV would have been to make it a celebration of her good innings. Rather than everyone bored with cancelled plans. [emoji38]

Just now, Beren said:

It's proper daft. 

The way to play it from a monarchist POV would have been to make it a celebration of her good innings. Rather than everyone bored with cancelled plans. [emoji38]

Exactly. Football fans would have been well up for that too. Could have had some epic images if they played it right. They're clueless.

1 minute ago, Beren said:

It's proper daft. 

And ‘the firm’ pass up a rare opportunity for some sweet, sweet deference? I think not.

6 minutes ago, TRon said:

Whaat? That's bad luck mate.

If the Bournemouth game is canned then the first thing I’m doing when I get back to NZ is booking flights for the Young lad and me for Jan/Feb and getting tickets for every home game I can….guess I’ll be working every hour overtime available

Edited by Mag_in_NZ

If the Bournemouth game gets canned then it's an absolute farce. Especially for their lot, having to come up here midweek in January or February. Means there won't be another game until 1st October and no home game until 8th October. :lol: Absolute state of it.

25 minutes ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

Pssst… delete if the missus checks  this 😉

Shit, just realised she knows of this place and calls it my mistress, I love you wifey if you’re reading, beatch x