Garang Kuol (on loan at FC Volendam)

Johnny

On 10/01/2023 at 08:56, RodneyCisse said:

Anyone know what type of price Hearts tickets are?

Hearts fan in peace here, depending on the area of the stadium, an adult will pay typically £25-£30.  However, we've had our biggest ever season ticket sales this season with a lengthy waiting list, so there aren't many tickets going free for walk up supporters.  If you're considering coming up for a game, and home tickets are unavailable, might be worth trying on the away team's site to get an away ticket.  If you do make the trip up to Edinburgh, then you'll be welcomed by us Jambos.  

On 09/01/2023 at 17:53, LFEE said:

Isn’t there three of his international teammates already there? (I read on here iirc)

On 09/01/2023 at 18:37, 80 said:

No idea what the fellow Aussies are like, but hopefully they're good guys.

There are 3 Aussies internationals already at Hearts, and they all seem like good guys to us.  Garang played alongside Kye Rowles at his Aussie team and is friendly with Cammy Devlin, so it will help him settle in to a strange environment.  As a Hearts fan, I can't help thinking that one of the factors that brought Garang to us was the fact that he had a group of fellow country men at the club.  Not only would that help him settle in, but he will surely have sounded them out about what the club is about, what life is like in Edinburgh etc.

I'm hoping we get a very good few months from the guy and he returns to Newcastle as a better player.  If he's not quite up to your Premier League / Champions League challenging side, we'll be happy to have him back for another season.

From what I've seen of him over the past months on Youtube etc, he seems to have a lot of talent but is raw as fuck. He'll infuriate, but also pull off some fantastic moves. He needs a lot of coaching but could come good if he gets it.

7 hours ago, RobNox said:

Hearts fan in peace here, depending on the area of the stadium, an adult will pay typically £25-£30.  However, we've had our biggest ever season ticket sales this season with a lengthy waiting list, so there aren't many tickets going free for walk up supporters.  If you're considering coming up for a game, and home tickets are unavailable, might be worth trying on the away team's site to get an away ticket.  If you do make the trip up to Edinburgh, then you'll be welcomed by us Jambos.  

While we’ve got you in peace, why’s the ground called Tynecastle?

1 hour ago, Gh0StFaC3 said:

So is this game being televised and if so, where can I tune in to watch it (legitimately or otherwise)?

It's not live Gh but I've read that the whole game is repeated on BBC Alba at 10pm (UK time). Think it's quite easily accessible through the BBC around the UK.

6 hours ago, Ben said:

Has he registered in time to play tonight? I can't see him on any betting sites.

I can’t see him getting international clearance in just over 24 hours. Isak was a few days. Hope so tho 

Edited by gdm

7 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

Would the international clearance not already have been started prior to this by us? 

Doesn't it class as international clearance anyway with them being  two different national FAs ?

Just now, Paullow said:

Assumed it would have been on TV with it being a Friday night, but seemingly not. I'd have probably still watched Villa vs Leeds, but would have definitely kept an eye on it.

It's on BBC ALBA at 10pm. It's available on most satellite/ cable things.